Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 52
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 47
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 35
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 17

Did a little defoil, gave the G14 about 4L of water followed by some light 1-6-4 nutes at half strength, it's being a little sensitive about too much N.

Bud size is ok on these, they might get moved out to finish.

The UK Cheese were showing a little yellowing, but ive been hitting them w grow big at 5ml to a liter or so and they look better.

Now I did top one of each of the autos, and while I do have more growth tops on the topped autos, the buds are clearly less than half the size on the autos I did not top. We will see if it finishes the same, but I am not, nor have ever really been sold on topping autos, particularly those that are faster. I know people like to play with their plants, and work done that shows changes to the plants in our minds = results. However, I am not in agreement with that thought across all autos.

@Fudo Myoo - love that SC graphic. I clean my grip with one of those rubber things you use to clean a belt sander. Bearings go into an ultrasonic with citrus or some other mild solvent, then blown out and lubed and wiped with a local non-silicone lube.
Shxt never thought of that, we just throw them away but they actually wear at such high rpm and pressure. I would imagine you could get skateboard bearings to go an awfully long way like that, thanks for the tip.

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 58
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 53
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 41
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 23

Well, it's good that the skunks are taking their time, because the tent is starting to fill-up. In another few days I will top the skunks to buy more time.

First photo today is the Seedsman UK Cheese Auto. I topped the one on the right of the photo. The one on the left takes up less space and is stacking quite nice. Will be interesting to see if there is significant weight difference between the two plants.

Next is top down, the G14 are in the back, I've lowered their nutes since there was some major burning up top. First I thought it was lack of Ca/Mg. Then I hozed em down, and they are putting on more weight, but I have just been giving them about 300ml of 1-4-6 diluted to about 220ppm.

Both the G14 and the UK Cheese are stinky as hell and sticky. I feel that shit on my arms after watering them. I am probably another 3-4 weeks out honestly on both the G14 and UK Cheese. The Caramella is starting to show top development and very immature buds. This was advertised as a 60 day plant. Granted I topped it and that can add time, but sorry, no way it's that fast. Maybe 60 day flower, we will see.

About to drop another auto this weekend, I will chime in when I figure that out.

I will echo the point that the @SeedsMan genetics are very impressive.

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 63
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 58
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 46
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 28
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto x2 - Soaking

Today I got a pair of Sweet Seeds DDA soaking. I plan to put these in size duece used smartpots that I will bleach wash without detergent.

Also moved the G14 outside to finish. I feel they are taking up less than they should, maybe the extra heat outside will help that. I prob should have ran these little plants in 2s, but I had clean 3s, and I think there a little bit big in these pots.

Tent got rearranged, Carmella in the back, cheese in the middle and skunk in the 2g plastic pots for now. I am hoping that the carmella will open up a bit more with having more room now.

The pistols are starting to barely turn on the Cheese. I am very excited about these plants.

I have a bit of travel next few days, when I am back I will get the kids working on a bench I can set a few plants on to keep them off the ground on the side yard.

Some nice towers in there Nobody! Especially that Cheese!
Appreciate the compliment Van....hope all is well in your world! The G14 got a tad bit too much on the nutes, but the cheese and carmella I still have time to kill them.

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 68 (outside at 63 days)
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 63
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 51
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 33
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto x2 - Day 0

Got one DDA up and its seedhead is off. I can see the other one so today is day 0.

Rest of the plants are chugging along, the G14 and UK cheese are getting low nutes and a lotta water. I am a little behind on the nutes on the skunks intentionally-they were just topped at like 3 nodes, so in a few more days we will start w more N on those gals.

Starting to get hot outside...I see triples around the corner. My cucumbers are killing it for now! Too bad I can smoke a cucumber.

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 70 (outside at 63 days)
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 65
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 53
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 35
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto x2 - Day 2

The Dark Devil Autos are up. Still have them under solos for a bit. Skunks are looking darker and recovering from their croppings....I need to pull them out tomorrow and take a photo, along with the G14 outside.

It's looking like both the G14 and UK Cheese Autos are going to yield around a couple zips each, so maybe a qp + from those 4. The Carmella has a lotta tops, she was cropped, and keeps getting taller-I do get a lot of pouting with this plant, pouts dry, pouts wet.

Depending on how space goes in the tent, I may move the Cheese outside to finish later this week and just finish the carmella in the center of the tent to get great light to all those nodes. Cheese should be about 2 weeks plus.

NIce lineup Carmella stands out to me for flavor. Have you grown it before?
I've tried, but had to sack the grow.

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 71 (outside at 63 days)
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 66
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 54
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 36
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto x2 - Day 3

Not much to type about today other than it's hot as fuck season. Both the G14 and Cheese are frosting well on the sugars....I peeked a few days back (smoked alotta weed since then) and about 50-50 clear to transitioning to milky. It will not be long now....

Here are the skunks. Both look like they are going in different directions after their tops....heh.

I need to make a little bench for potting outside with some scrap 2x. Was going to do that today but ended up going skating for 4 hours instead. Me and the youngest ran up on some middle schoolers at the local elementary. Cocky kids till my 10yo owned em on stairs....hehe. But a fun day for all. I need to take and post some skating photos sometime, just never really have my phone on me cause there expensive and stuff.

@West Hippie -where you from, PM if your not comfy making it public.

Good thing there's a local lube brewery then. The out of state stuff surely sucks.

Nice towers!

I'm dropping three tomorrow for a 7 gallon pot. I'm sure even three won't pack the pot with roots.

Good to see you man. No problems with national brands of skateboard bearing lube at 20 bucks for like 4ml of it. I a cheap blue meanie!

I put my2DDA in 2g (each their own), plenty of room, they already leggy, removing domes tomorrow

goofy photo...Here are the G14 today, I need to look at them again closer-but I saw a touch of amber here and there today.

Sidenote. I have three dogs and piss in my yard and dump saltwater out in it. and have green grass like shed does....but it's real.

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 75 (outside at 63 days)
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 70
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 58
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 40
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto x2 - Day 7

Anywhere from 5-10 days on the g14 and the UK cheese. Seeing more white, and amber here and there.

Will be happy to get the cheese out of the tent and put the carmella in the center so the skunks and dda get light!

That cheese looks fat and chunky Nobody. Yum!
yeah, very impressed, think this is my first finish with a seedsman strain, and they are nice, very meaty stacked freak buds. Think she has about another week. I think I will get a good 5 plus from these two plants.....good for me for autos.

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 80 (outside at 63 days), hanging
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 75
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 63
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 45
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto x2 - Day 13

Well, took the G14 today, little amber showing, more on the inside of the buds, so chop chop.....she been on water....this photo is before a hose down and hanging....it's like 87 and 30rh where I am hanging, ugh. Tis the season. We will be on to burping soon. Smell is lemon, with a little pine. No clue on the weight yet but the buds are dense.

Here is a shot I took of the cheese on Wed I think. I gave them a good plucking and lookover. I prob need to do this again one more time before they officially are done. They look done.....but.....tris say otherwise. I do like the cheese's smell, it's very very sweet, and like @Preston9mm says, seedsman genetics puts the F out. For autos, will be interested to see what this non-fim one weighs, it might top my auto record of a qp a plant....who knows. I am going to hang these in the tent vs outside above the lights. Thinking maybe 2-3 days.

Will be nice to see what the skunks look like. In the meantime I need to also prob pull the caramella and clean the tent. She is filling out well.....will be nice to have a good variety of chit soon!

Prob move each skunk into smart #3, then move one or both outside to flower after a bit.

Need to look into my seed stash for a sativa leaning auto or two.

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 80 (outside at 63 days), hanging
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 75
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 63
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 45
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto x2 - Day 13

Well, took the G14 today, little amber showing, more on the inside of the buds, so chop chop.....she been on water....this photo is before a hose down and hanging....it's like 87 and 30rh where I am hanging, ugh. Tis the season. We will be on to burping soon. Smell is lemon, with a little pine. No clue on the weight yet but the buds are dense.

Here is a shot I took of the cheese on Wed I think. I gave them a good plucking and lookover. I prob need to do this again one more time before they officially are done. They look done.....but.....tris say otherwise. I do like the cheese's smell, it's very very sweet, and like @Preston9mm says, seedsman genetics puts the F out. For autos, will be interested to see what this non-fim one weighs, it might top my auto record of a qp a plant....who knows. I am going to hang these in the tent vs outside above the lights. Thinking maybe 2-3 days.

Will be nice to see what the skunks look like. In the meantime I need to also prob pull the caramella and clean the tent. She is filling out well.....will be nice to have a good variety of chit soon!

Prob move each skunk into smart #3, then move one or both outside to flower after a bit.

Need to look into my seed stash for a sativa leaning auto or two.
What I need to know is what the skunks smell like? Stronger than the rest? More noticeable?...I’m sold on seedsman...can you make a Caribbean drying tent, like in Strain Hunters? They look great.

Back
Top Bottom