372BBAE7-DD82-40C9-9AA2-DAB0B7C52371.jpeg
    893.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 78665A1D-31E6-4EFE-82F9-A3EBECF0919A.jpeg
    78665A1D-31E6-4EFE-82F9-A3EBECF0919A.jpeg
    642.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 5D3E0F75-C2F3-4BE7-AAEC-0E5077DF6F9E.jpeg
    5D3E0F75-C2F3-4BE7-AAEC-0E5077DF6F9E.jpeg
    708.6 KB · Views: 50
Been a little bit since I’ve updated everything so.. I’ve switched to waterings about 2 gallons a week while they have been flowering. I alternate between tiger bloom, big bloom, and just well water or ph water. I’ve added quite a few more stakes (a prob I welcome). I think probably the 17th I’m going to harvest it’s the only day I can get help and they are pretty close, so tonight I gave them there last feeding and Friday I will flush before a 48 hour dark out.

Happy 420 everybody!!! Harvest yesterday 3 plants my girl helped me, I had some very some popcorn buds. I taste tested and I’m very happy.

This was my first grow and I’m very happy so far 3 of 4 made it and the fourth I got over a ounce.

Next is going to be some gelato and I’m going to crossbreed Lemon Tree with Nothern Lights #5 to make Lemon Lights.

Taste test after curing to follow.

Thanks @Agemon I’m pretty excited to weigh it all up!

I was talking about future grows I’m planning on buying a house this year and plan on having a larger grow space.

What I’ve done for drying is converted my tent into a drying space. Adjusted rh to 40% removed the upper fans and turned off one lower fan. I’ve also shut a few vents, it seems to be drying nicely.

To cure I took your advice and bought the boveda 62% packs and I have mason jars. I’ll burp a few times a day for the first few weeks then tapper it down to once a day then every other and so on.

What I really need to decide is do I start another grow now (I really want to) or do I wait until sept time frame once I’ve bought a house?

My advice is don't stop now. You've got all this fresh and knew knowledge and you want to keep that knowledge base growing just like a plant. I stopped a while back and I forgot a lot.

You could start a few plants let them grow for 2 months and then flower for two months. End of August. Then buy new house, move, start up new grow. Drop a few seeds today!

Ya I think I’m gonna pop the two Gelatos I got from some bag weed and hope they are females. I know what you mean I’ve also grown mushies and if I stop I forget a lot too.

Ok today was long awaited but the total weight is 0.62 pounds!!! For my first grown I couldn’t be more happy!! What helped me the most was this site all the forums are amazing.

Full smoke review to come but here’s a smell update.

All jars seem to smell and taste very fruity to me. I’m not complaining at all I love it, but I didn’t expect nl#5 to smell or taste like this. I’ve tried or at least was told it was nl before but who knows. Anyways May 8th I’ll post a full smoke review. My landlords are doing a walk through at the end of next month after that I’ll be growing one white widow. Seed was free from pyramid seeds when I bought my nl seeds. I have some new things I’m going to try and can’t wait

Are you gonna start another journal? You could also PM Teddy Edwards (our local guru) and ask him to change your journal title.

What kinds of new ideas do you have?

I still have some WW, good stuff, still one of buddys favorite herbs!

Ok today was long awaited but the total weight is 0.62 pounds!!! For my first grown I couldn’t be more happy!! What helped me the most was this site all the forums are amazing.

Awesome job @Souptaco the bud looks amazing. Congrats, HUGELY! How long did you hang those branches do you think before they were ready for the next step? CHeers mate, luck on the next one!

Hi everyone sorry it’s been awhile.

@Agemon so nothing new to growing but I have some better ideas on how to set up my tent like putting my plants on a low grate with something to catch the water underneath so I don’t have to move them every time I water. I’ll also be trying to trim the bottom leaves up more I really like how you do yours

@Pbass whats up man! How ya been? Thanks I couldn’t be happier

Back
Top Bottom