Northern Lights: Already In Progress

First of a few posters I have in mind for grow space. Breaks up all the mylar kinda makes me feel I'm always in a meat locker :Rasta:Glad someone else appreciates Thanks @roaring lion :passitleft:

Oh my, I am in a spot. :hmmmm: date miscalculation and now here is the every growing list of problems this one little misstep has caused....

#1 no medicine. All jars empty
#2 flower tent full and still weeks away from harvest
#3 veg tent over flowing
20190829_141823.jpg

#4 Autos in veg tent crying to be moved under there own light, they are to old to by sharing a light.
#5 clones so badly want to start vegging hard but are feeling left out in the cold

Even if I harvest one plant early all that fixes is #1 nothing else changes.

If I harvest two early I could squeeze the one left into veg tent ( switch over to flower ) and put all other girls in big tent on 18/6 schedule.

I don't think I will be losing out on too much extra weight (I could be wrong here) if I chop down now? How much would you think they would pack on if left say 2 weeks, anyone? And at same time the autos will be smaller than could be sharing one light, and in 2 weeks they will be getting close to finishing themselves.

Hey Hempster,
You're close brother. I believe you are around day 60 flower? Its actually a good thing to be a bit overcrowded. I wish I had that problem..lol:passitleft:

I ran NL a long time ago- bodhi NL#5 and went 63 day 9 wks.
My rule of thumb is 9wks minimum to have really nice medicine-
Plus you veg them for a bit..i would say within a week they should be ready without looking under a scope.

Under scope the GDP is still clear some cloudy. The sour sour Diesel is mostly cloudy with a few amber not much and NL no amber and mostly clear.

I think i am gonna just let them go the distance and deal with lack of space and lack of dried flower

Thanks for your POV helps a lot @Sparkey224

The one in middle yes still advertising hard for pollen the one on right has been laid down for awhile just recently stood some up and the one on right is starting to lay down all

Thanks @stoneotter I think thats what i will do I wanna try the GDP.

Also @Sparkey224 just imagine those long lanky buds on mom... I can't wait 20190829_174038.jpg

She is 3x the plant that clone is

Plants are looking dope, Gerry!
Dankruptcy happens to other people :cool:

Hey congratulations on this:

I have been asked to be head grower for a licensed medical user. He currently has license for 80g/day.

I am beside myself in glee now if I can win that Mars Hydro contest I could start immediately. Well I am starting anyways but I cannot lie it would really help. :bongrip: Pipe Dreams I know lol

What’s the story there? You must be thrilled?!

Plants are looking dope, Gerry!
Dankruptcy happens to other people :cool:

Hey congratulations on this:

What’s the story there? You must be thrilled?!

Thanks DD for the interest. I should be talking with license holder tomorrow or by monday at least to find out more info. But what I can gather is he has the two medical users I am allowed by the gov to grow for besides myself lined up and I will be able to grow equivalent of 80 g/day I think it works out to roughly 30kg per year :eek: --> this stat is what I wanna confirm but I did look into a medical license myself and the government is wacked. So I believe the stat just wanna confirm lol

But yes super excited about it. This is what I was meant to do. I always knew this but I didn't pursue because of legality and family. But now legal nothing stopping me.

This is only the beginning....

Let's grow some medicine baby. :passitleft::ganjamon::lot-o-toke::yahoo::yahoo:

LMAO lights back on and of course I'm down with loupe and light and joint.

And the 20190829_223916.jpg

Little lady was gone amber and a lot compared to this morning. I would say she has 7days or less so all day stressing over this and she goes and finishes ( slap forehead )

But more exciting the GDP has started to throw some color at me. Check it out...

20190829_224533.jpg

Small amount just starting to change but pumped about this.

20190829_224843.jpg20190829_224838.jpg

And last one is starting to chunk up nicely
20190829_225056.jpg

MEGA Pic Dump :yummy:

GDP - gonna be first to go any day as far as my eyes can see. Big pic I think is best for tric viewing

IMG_9296 (2).JPGIMG_9297 (2).JPGIMG_9298 (2).JPG
IMG_9310 (2).JPG

Suspected Sour Diesel - I give her 2 weeks possibly. Opinions? My eyes are terrible, anything past the tip of my nose is unclear and that's with my glasses on :lot-o-toke:. Again last pic best for tric viewing I believe.

IMG_9304 (2).JPGIMG_9306 (2).JPGIMG_9307 (2).JPG
IMG_9309 (2).JPG

Back
Top Bottom