Nutty & His Antics

Seeing as the ocean is 2 days drive from here finding a fish box won't be easy.
I'd make my own air pots if I could find sheets of that plastic stuff. I'll use the bags I have for now until I can get air pots. How is the broken toes.has it slowed you down at all? Or are you still running around on it.
So there has to be farms near you , old potato sacks work , i also seen people cut jeans and then stitch them and grow in them , pairs of shorts too lol

google (growing plants in cut jeans) ;)

So there has to be farms near you , old potato sacks work , i also seen people cut jeans and then stitch them and grow in them , pairs of shorts too lol

google (growing plants in cut jeans) ;)
I have enough problems growing in pots let alone a pair of jeans. But I get it. :thumb:

All good today , all different soils all different pots lol , i give my self head aches BUT watch the fish box i think this is gonna be the best pot by a mile :) And if i do not do these things who else will :laugh::laugh::rofl:
And completely FREE :ganjamon:

Keep it green every one , happy Sunday :) Stay safe
P1130790.JPG
P1130791.JPG
P1130792.JPG
P1130793.JPG
P1130794.JPG
P1130795.JPG
P1130796.JPG
P1130799.JPG
P1130790 - Copy.JPG

Let's talk pot for a second.
:laugh:
You have air pots, fabric pots, plastic pots.
What's your preference?
was using plastic , then i heard using fabric was good , then i hear using airpots are good even though i tried before and did not like them but that was 7 years ago about, so could have been me not the pot , i am now using a polystyrene fish box to compare the three :laugh:

was using plastic , then i heard using fabric was good , then i hear using airpots are good even though i tried before and did not like them but that was 7 years ago about, so could have been me not the pot , i am now using a polystyrene fish box to compare the three :laugh:
Coming to the same conclusions.
Not sure wtf works!
The magic is in the media/soil.
Go the fish!!

Coming to the same conclusions.
Not sure wtf works!
The magic is in the media/soil.
Go the fish!!
I am looking at it like garden grass grows . ever see grass in shallow ground , it grows tons of roots to stay in the ground , very hard to pull out , i gre veg in these boxes last year, was excellent , in the heat the roots stay cool , in the cool they stay warm ;)

I am looking at it like garden grass grows . ever see grass in shallow ground , it grows tons of roots to stay in the ground , very hard to pull out , i gre veg in these boxes last year, was excellent , in the heat the roots stay cool , in the cool they stay warm ;)
Love it!
I've been monitoring the roots as I've transitioned into bigger pots, and I'm definitely getting more ,higher and wider.
Poly bins!!
I'm picking it's something special!

Morning Nutty!

Love the stacked fabric pots hack.

Great writeup on the crab meal - I think I may even remember that one, though your lab still leaves me in amazement every time. :adore:

All good , the orange bud in the fish box is up @Bill284 , a tiny little spec in the middle of the big box lol i almost have every plant in different soil and different pots :laugh:
the rest are rocking , :ganjamon: and guess what ? i fed the fermented leaves yesterday , went in thins morning with my hands over my eyes but there you go , they looks awesome:love:

P1130800.JPG
P1130801.JPG
P1130802.JPG
P1130803.JPG
P1130804.JPG
P1130805.JPG
P1130806.JPG
P1130807.JPG
P1130809.JPG
P1130810.JPG

:thumb:

Averaged just over three O per plant , not bad for autos , sharing light , own soil ,
i am happy chappy . jarred the night queen , had few sneaky buds of each while drying :blunt:

My nutrients catcher plant ready is fantastic , i love it , ive never see any thing so handy to do . This Is plant ready, i am using the microbes to break this down so its ready on demand , a bit like the synthetic nutrients only " not man made"

P1130816.JPG
P1130815.JPG
P1130817.JPG

Best sleeping aid you can grow , Night Queen
P1130819.JPG
P1130824.JPG
P1130826.JPG

P1130827.JPG

Averaged just over three O per plant , not bad for autos , sharing light , own soil ,
i am happy chappy . jarred the night queen , had few sneaky buds of each while drying :blunt:

My nutrients catcher plant ready is fantastic , i love it , ive never see any thing so handy to do . This Is plant ready, i am using the microbes to break this down so its ready on demand , a bit light the synthetic nutrients only " not man made"

P1130816.JPG
P1130815.JPG
P1130817.JPG

P1130819.JPG
P1130824.JPG
P1130826.JPG

P1130827.JPG
Looking amazing as usual my friend. :thumb:

My nutrients catcher plant ready is fantastic , i love it , ive never see any thing so handy to do . This Is plant ready, i am using the microbes to break this down so its ready on demand , a bit like the synthetic nutrients only " not man made"

P1130816.JPG
P1130815.JPG
P1130817.JPG

P1130819.JPG
P1130824.JPG
P1130826.JPG

P1130827.JPG

That night Queen could tuck me in any night :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom