Nutty & His Antics

Think i might have some purple @Bill284 if this is i know what the mix is from the stunted autos , purple diesel and gorilla glue cross, or bruce banner purple diesel i really hope it is mate :blunt:

sure is see something :nerd-with-glasses:

P1130943.JPG
P1130944.JPG
P1130945.JPG
Looks green to me. :rofl: :laugh:

Morning Nutt, haven't been around much recently, just wanted to pop in say HI and keep them girls growing
celt mate , i was just thinking about you today funny enough while i was sorting my poly tunnel , thinking back to my baby milk days feeding the plants all sorts lol
Its good to have you over , are you keeping safe and well ?
Thanks for the visit :high-five:

All good here mate, still in COVID lockdown and not working so just pretending I am retired until things return to normal :rofl:

Not a thing going on in my grow room. Put things on hold or the winter, too cool in the basement and I can’t afford heating the room with no work myself lol until things return to normal, I am being quite tight with my money lol

All good here mate, still in COVID lockdown and not working so just pretending I am retired until things return to normal :rofl:

Not a thing going on in my grow room. Put things on hold or the winter, too cool in the basement and I can’t afford heating the room with no work myself lol until things return to normal, I am being quite tight with my money lol
Celt I'm sorry to hear of your situation my friend. I've been locked in for over a year now.
At least I had my girls to keep me busy. Otherwise I'd have lost my mind.

Had to shoot off there for a few mins , as long as you good mate , if you have the room do what i did , my room is fridge lorry lining glued together with expandable foam , dost get too hot or too cold , will be better when i line the floor though , does the job

Good morning guys and dolls

Every thing looks good today , this new way i am doing things i have to admit is the best fun i have ever had in years , the science behind the microbes is very interesting , i cant believe only 1% of microbes have been named .
I have a good feeling this can only get better with time
Yesterday i dumped all my molasses ferments into other garden beds flower beds , no more molasses will i ever use , no more ferts will i buy , This has got to be as close to nature as i can get ,

P1130972.JPG
P1130976.JPG
P1130977.JPG
P1130978.JPG
P1130983.JPG
P1130985.JPG
P1130986.JPG
P1130987.JPG
P1130991.JPG

The future lays in the past :ganjamon: sorry it was raining got some on camera

What’s wrong with the molasses? Isn’t that just food for microbes to grow? Isn’t it natural? Maybe I missed something. Lol.
you have to buy it , it also turns every thing overly acidic , its for feeding microbes and potato does the exact same job but better , does not spoil the microbes let them earn their sugars lol :)

What’s wrong with the molasses? Isn’t that just food for microbes to grow? Isn’t it natural? Maybe I missed something. Lol.
I thought it was to do with wanting the microbes to 'trade' for the exudates from the plant roots, whereas if you give the microbes Molasses they can skip the relationship with the plant roots. Probably wrong but something like that was what I understood!

Little laugh to share , yesterday i was sorting my poly tunnel out , i had a little smoke as my back was sore , brushing and lifting dirt etc , i have a bright green shovel , big wide mouth thing, any hows i went outside and sat and i said to my self , that has got a kick , i went to lift the shovel and it was in the inside and i was on the outside :laugh::rofl: I went WTF for a second then sat pissing my self laughing when i seen what i did :laugh::rofl::laugh:

I thought it was to do with wanting the microbes to 'trade' for the exudates from the plant roots, whereas if you give the microbes Molasses they can skip the relationship with the plant roots. Probably wrong but something like that was what I understood!
That is how my head tells me , i am telling you i have done this in a past life , it is really spoky

Back
Top Bottom