Nwgrower's Medical 10k Grow

I'm looking at getting into LEDs myself. CFLs in a small 3'x2' closet produce a lot of heat. I'm thinking of picking up a cheaper LED light to see how well it works compared to the CFLs.

I'm considering this light here to test on my next grow: 100x3w led grow light For $105 with free shipping, I figure it's worth a shot. And the 3'x2.5' coverage area is perfect for my grow space.

Obviously you'd need a ton more than I do, but it might be worth it just to add 1 at a time, and slowly replace the HID system to keep the initial investment lower and spread out over a period of time.

Ohh yeah!! Everything's great. Just been ridiculously busy so haven't been on much! I'll update either tonight or tomorrow. I will say this, these girls have some girth!! Difficult to keep them from touching in this narrow container!! But doing my best!

Ohh yeah!! Everything's great. Just been ridiculously busy so haven't been on much! I'll update either tonight or tomorrow. I will say this, these girls have some girth!! Difficult to keep them from touching in this narrow container!! But doing my best!

good problem to have though:thumb:

Alright, idk what the deal it... but every other time I try and uplaod pics it wont let lt me... I dont do ANYTHING DIFFERENT, so plz dont ask. Its really starting to aggravate me. So plz fix it or tell me what im doing... (which I doubt is the issue) i would ABSOLUTELY hate to switch forums just because of pics, but I will.. especially when I love alll the peeps here.. it wouod suuckk.....so no updates for me until this is (or I) solved, like I said. I DONT DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT!!!!! So please nthe last thing I want to hear is "have you done anything different"! I will mentally kick you in the dick!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im having trouble deciding what reservoir im going to use. My usual 275g wont fit in there. So im looking at a few options. Ive been looking at these but ive heard mixed opinions. I like the price. Im looking at the 105 or 200.
Auto Pot 105 Gallon FlexiTank
and my other idea which ive done before but its nit my favorite is taking two 55 gallon drums and tieing them in with 2" pvc and a pump that mixes between the two. The problem with this is you have to really rely on the pump to mix as my ppm/ph meter will only be able to be in one.

Well, nvm.. it wont let me upload them right now... keeps saying the file isnt an acceptable format when ive upload them from my phone all the time... any thoughts? Im not the most tech savvy dude.

Sent you a PM regarding tanks

Alright, idk what the deal it... but every other time I try and uplaod pics it wont let lt me... I dont do ANYTHING DIFFERENT, so plz dont ask. Its really starting to aggravate me. So plz fix it or tell me what im doing... (which I doubt is the issue) i would ABSOLUTELY hate to switch forums just because of pics, but I will.. especially when I love alll the peeps here.. it wouod suuckk.....so no updates for me until this is (or I) solved, like I said. I DONT DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT!!!!! So please nthe last thing I want to hear is "have you done anything different"! I will mentally kick you in the dick!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you done anything different?
LOLOL Just fucking with you man... Can you type in the exact message you get, word for word, and include any error codes, and anything else that you see? I'll see what I can do to help fix this for you.

Thats the weird thing!! Its not an error message. I pic my photos and instead of it saying img[blah nlah blah] like it should it just says -10 for example...
But if I wait a dsy and try the same photos it works!! Sometimes... its confusing the shit out of me!

And no they wont even uplaod to the members gallery... its kind of a process for me to upload so there not sideways.... I take the pics on my phone, send them to my email then go to my email and save the pics. Always on my tablet.

doesn't your tablet have a camera on it? why not just use that? or go grab a cheapo digi camera and small ass memory card, might save you the headache of why your having photo issues?

if you have a laptop or a desktop PC, you could just plug your phone into it, access the folder with your photos in it, select and drag them into a folder on your desktop, then upload to 420 via the folders in the CPU.

Thats kind of what i do with my digital camera. plug it into the USB port on my laptop, then drag the photos i want into labelled folders, for organization purposes of course, then when i go to upload into member galleries, i just look for the folder that i just moved my photos to and upload them. never had a photo come out sideways, or any error in uploading.

may have a couple times hit submit, before the photos were done uploading tho... too stoned? oh most definitely.

From your last photo update i saw, things are looking awesome in there. veg room is all shiny.. its soo pretty :)

Thank you greenthumb!! My tablet has a shit camera! Yeah I have a digi camera I just haven't used it in a while! The phone is so convenient haha but ill try again in the am. Thanks for all your help!

Thank you greenthumb!! My tablet has a shit camera! Yeah I have a digi camera I just haven't used it in a while! The phone is so convenient haha but ill try again in the am. Thanks for all your help!

not a problem friend. your grow is something spectacular. Everyone needs to see those pics!! The digi camera, even if its a cheapo, will be much easier i think than messing around with your phone and email and saving it and blah blah.. seems like extra unneeded steps when i'm sure you're busy enough building your veg room and maintaining everything too!

Back
Top Bottom