Obi's Northern Light Autoflower - Indoor T5 - Soilless Mix - 2014

All in all this was a really fun project. I learned a lot, made some new friends and finished with some of my own homegrown meds.

I estimate I was able to produce about .5 grams per watt. Not bad for my T5 light. Modest but acceptable considering my being a first time grower.

The quality, smell and appearance are all good however I feel the potency is lacking. It looks and smells nice. Lots of crystals, plenty of kief in the grinder and the number of heavy draws from the vape resemble some of the high end meds I've come across in my days. Yet, the effect is just not quite there for me. It's not bad. No headaches or anything. It just takes a lot of herb to get to the level of effect I desire. More than I think it should. Perhaps some of the potency issue may be a reflection of my tolerance building up as well. Yet again, my concern is backed up by a good friend and seasoned connoisseur who's opinion I regard highly on such subject matter :)

I don't think the potency is in any way related to the strain or breeder. Most assuredly it is caused from my lack of experience and growing mistakes made along the way.

I still have a bunch of trim to process through the bubble hash bags. I'm looking forward to that. I'll try to post a pic here of the result of that process.

One final Thank You :thanks: to everyone that participated in this grow. Even you, the "not logged in lurker persons", you rock too! :)

Cheers,
Obi-Wan Cannabinoid
:peace:

Smokerjoe I have little glass jars in a range of sizes from babyfood as they go in stages the jars get progressively bigger with color coded lids if you know anyone with a baby ask them if they have any :roorrip:

I have a baby so I will ask myself. Self do you have any jars I can use? Not for nugs to small but I could for seeds. right now I use those orange plastic pharmacy bottles and use a plastic nestle quick container for the buds.

Back
Top Bottom