OG Kush & Blue Dream veg 7 weeks

If they keep stretching up, you might want to consider super cropping some of those tops. Happy healthy plants though! Looking great Robb!
My thoughts exactly reading up well down stank ✊

Next grow I wanna train my plants better. Wanna tie them down and keep them low. Thanks I'm trying my best which is minimal lol.
Do that do a nice sativa :popcorn::popcorn:

Well hello there outstanding job so far .. you don’t need help lol

Thanks I just want to be sure this is only my 2nd grow first was bag seed. I did read Ryan Rileys how to grow elite Marijuana, a 700 page book like 5 times. Very informative. I just wanna make sure I don't run into any problems and compare my grow to others and learn more.

Thanks I just want to be sure this is only my 2nd grow first was bag seed. I did read Ryan Rileys how to grow elite Marijuana, a 700 page book like 5 times. Very informative. I just wanna make sure I don't run into any problems and compare my grow to others and learn more.
Sounds like a great plan man .

The more you post the more you help others remember that ✊

Beat me to it. Super cropping is a great way to keep the height to a minimum. It scares the shit out of you to try it at first but if you roll the stem back and forth between your thumb and forefinger to soften up 1/2-3/4 of an inch before you gently bend them all will be good. Haven't broken one yet that way.

I just did this for the first time. The girls are responding well to it!!!! I thought I had screwed up and out grew my tent. Looks like we will be growing bud and not stems and leaves.;)

Back
Top Bottom