OG Kush & Blue Dream veg 7 weeks

I think they look great. You might clear out the middles a little to make sure your light penetrates.

Thanks Jax I appreciate it. I check out others from time to time but don't comment due to me not being as knowledgeable as others. This is 2nd grow. Gonna trim the bottom some for more light penetration.

I know how you feel but you can just give them pats on the back on their good looking buds. Now you have good looking buds too they will really bulk up now. I don't have a journal due to time constraints but have grown a long time and still learn so much from these growers on this forum.

Thanks Jax I appreciate it. I check out others from time to time but don't comment due to me not being as knowledgeable as others. This is 2nd grow. Gonna trim the bottom some for more light penetration.
even if you have nothing to add asking questions is always welcome. If you see something you like dont be scared to ask about it. People enjoy talking about their own stuff its human nature :D, you will learn and also raise your profile by getting your name out there so as jax said more people will be inclined to wanna look at your journal :D. Plants look monster mate!

Thanks guys will continue to log my grow. Much appreciated support.
Plants look good Robb, how far away are your lights?
They are about 12 inches from light but I'm being very careful watching for early signs of light burn. I have a portable ac in the grow so I keep Temps about 77 at all times

Back
Top Bottom