OG Kush & Blue Dream

I think it looks great!

By week 9-10 that blue dream is going to be one mega cola i can tell you that, if i could mainline train my plants to get tall main stems that crowded with bud sites id do it with every grow.

I wouldnt add more Nitrogen, but you could always up your boosts ect later in flower, what are you growing in?

I think it looks great!

By week 9-10 that blue dream is going to be one mega cola i can tell you that, if i could mainline train my plants to get tall main stems that crowded with bud sites id do it with every grow.

I wouldnt add more Nitrogen, but you could always up your boosts ect later in flower, what are you growing in?
[
Thanks, i was just expecting her to have larger buds by now. Closet grow maybe 5 x 6 grow area. I do like the stretech . Worked great, I topped my bd 1 week before flip. When I was 12 12 I raised the lights 24" every other day

The blue dream is showing its Sativa dominance with a bit later blooming. I agree with @higherthehigh they don’t need more nitrogen, that will stimulate leaves and growth not flowers. They want bloom nutes, like 2-5-8 and maybe cal.

The plant looks great no definencies. If I did anymore nutes it would be phosphorus. Just not sure if I need or is this growth rate normal?

Its probably just where theyve stretched so much that thats where their energy was mostly focused. Try taking some useless cack from down the bottom. Any shoots or leaves that arent getting enough light or just aint cutting it.
Maybe a pk booster might help aswell?

So you guys think my blue dream is looking up to par according to 1 month veg? I just feel like I'm behind maybe some
One bit of advice Robb.....try not to compare your plant/grow against others you have seen. Every plant grows differently and at different speeds. As long as its healthy looking and growing, keep doing what you are doing. Definitely no need to add more nitrogen. Gonna be some amazing colas when you are done.

Back
Top Bottom