Oh my just another first time grower

Please rate my success

• Total voters
I just found out some depressing news.
zzzzzz.jpg

My Og Kush clones look like its growing balls. Does this means the clone wasn't a true fem?
zz1.jpg

It looks like a tosser....

Well I guess its time to do a lil removal service. The Skywalker might get a lil lonely by her self but I know she'll be happy with all that light to her self.

Im glade I grabbed those other two to take her spot!

Is It possible to stress the plant out to the point she grows sacks? It was post to be a offical clone from a female. I got her from my club.

Should i go complain or is it all my fault lol?

lookin good man..bummer about that clone, if you got it from a club there's no reason it should be a male..i'd try to take it back once you find out for sure..

just got my pics up for my first grow..check it out, any input will help

peace

lookin good man..bummer about that clone, if you got it from a club there's no reason it should be a male..i'd try to take it back once you find out for sure..

just got my pics up for my first grow..check it out, any input will help

peace

I thought about going and complaining but i figgured there going to say there only reponsible for the clones them self not once they grow. I will ask if anyone else had that promblem.

Today I threw the Sour Grape up in my flowering chamber. She's like 7 1/2" tall. I hope this aint to early.

The Og kush plant that I clipped all up is still standing tall. Her leaf tips are curling down. After that I flushed her with water. Im just hoping to get anything off her if she's still growing, I'll be able to tell within a week im hoping.

Update: I decided to cut it down but when I was cutting I didn't seen any sacks towards the top. I left it alone and decided to see what will it do? Would I still get a few smokable buds?

poor_clone2.jpg

Is it growable like this?

poor_clone.jpg

and just one more....

poor_clone3.jpg

Now here are the new clones
the_replacements.jpg

Sour Grape
replacement3.jpg

Hindu Skunk
replacement2.jpg

Ur plants look healthy but it may just be my opinion but ur 1st plant looks like they have streatched way too much or you over trimmend it.... The other plant looks really good. Just a thought, I am a rookie but this is just my 2cents.

clones look real nice..
:peace: & Love from the Glove

My 1st grow

So I got rid of that sun flower looking plant. I built a 4ft L x 4ft W x 6ft H home for my flowering plants. Im hoping to fit at least 4 to 6 plants the size of the one in the pics above.

My Skywalker is half way through flowering and the buds are looking awsome!!

Im going to be starting a new journal about my new clones growing as we speak. 2 Afgani's, 1 Sour Grape, 1 Sweet Tooth, 1 Og Kush. It'll be 200% more interesting than this one! Oh Yea my Hindu Kush got broke in half by my young niece :-( She gave it a ruff rub down when I was gone. Boy did I wanna snap her like she snap that poor clone.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I would transplant the skinny plant in pot as deep as possible so the buds dont flop it over. Og kush leaves will curl if you over water.

Back
Top Bottom