Oh my just another first time grower

Please rate my success

• Total voters
your on week four of veg, are your lights 24 if so u can veg forever . once darkness becomes a factor is when ur plant starts to produce petils or sacks those u see in veg are just new growth buddy basically where a bud will grow. u run that light if cased with glass about 2 inches above that girl she will want to grow more bud under more intense light think of it that way

So its my first time growing (so what lol) I have only one flouresent t5, one clone(been veg'n for almost a week),one small fan that dont move, fox farm soil,foil for reflection, and tap water that i let sit out. I know i got some crappy stuff but I dont wanna spend money thats not really needed. Im going to get a 400watt or 600 watt mh/hps hook-up with the reflector and all. Im ging to get my plants but im still working on wich is better clones or seed. It kind've seem like a no brainer but im a rookie what do i know. I would think that seed are better simply because it makes the clone so i would figgure seeds produce bigger yields? Is the foil damaging my baby? Her tips are yellow and burnt looking. Its very small spots. I removed the foil and raised the light slightly. Any tips are always helpfull! She has been growing I cant say rather its fast or slow but i do see a branch or two coming out daily. Yes the branches have leaves on them five fingered green ones lol!!

And by the way she's skywalker and suggestions?

yellow spotting if i was you i would check the PH of the water your using might need to lower the PH of water or soil

Heres a update....

SKYWALKER 30s veg'n I gotta veg for 5-6 weeks to make up for cheap lighting I was using in the beginning of my grow. I started growing with a compact floursent only 1. She only grew every 4 to 5 days.

begining_days_2.jpg

I then switched to a t5 floursent 25watt that I used threw out the second week. It made a slight difference I seen new growth every 3 to 4 days.

begining_days.jpg

Finally I bought a 400watt H.I.D which has her sprouting up with no problems. The same day I added the light I added her cousin. A OG KUSH clone. Tommorrow its going to be starting its 3 week veg'n.

tmpphpzsLuFe.jpg

Im going to let the skywalker continue veg'n to allow the OG KUSH clone catch up plus I need her to get a lil bit bigger. She'll be about 5 1/2 while the OG KUSH will be a lil over 4 weeks.

Thanks for reading!!!

Ur plants are looking good bro!! I just wanted to speak up, Now I'm gonna sit back and watch ur grow.

:peace: & Love from the Glove

Ur plants are looking good bro!! I just wanted to speak up, Now I'm gonna sit back and watch ur grow.

:peace: & Love from the Glove

Cool thanks I just located your journal I'll be reading it too see what I can learn from you since this is my first offical grow. I know my journal been kind've boring but I'll be stepping it up in a bit. Thanks again bro!!!:thanks:

Cool thanks I just located your journal I'll be reading it too see what I can learn from you since this is my first offical grow. I know my journal been kind've boring but I'll be stepping it up in a bit. Thanks again bro!!!:thanks:

My journal is boring as well but wtf it's my 1st grow U know what I'm saying, people here are really cool. If you have any ????'s all you have just ask and mad people will respond with comments and help. Dude I love this site!!!! Mad props to the 420 community!!!!!

:peace: & love from the Glove

Thanks to The Butcher and Tunes420 for the support.

Yo Gnome Grow Im working with a 400 H.I.D now the t5 flour was taking tooo (tooo) long to grow them thangs up!

I just measured the girls
Skywalker 17inches OG Kush 11inches (pics coming soon).

My next grow hopefully end up a scrog or I know for sure theres going to be some hydro going on. I gotta get high tech :shhh: :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom