Oh my just another first time grower

Please rate my success

• Total voters
they look perfect for clones. i think i read that once there are 5 nodes on the plant you can clone anything. an early cut can mess with the genetics. as long as the clone is healthy... given same food and light clones should react the same and have similar yields compared to the mother

they look perfect for clones. i think i read that once there are 5 nodes on the plant you can clone anything. an early cut can mess with the genetics. as long as the clone is healthy... given same food and light clones should react the same and have similar yields compared to the mother

Cool im thinking of waiting to the day i switch it to flowering to make sure it's the right time. I want the clone to be a nice proper size in it's recycling beginning faze. :rollit:

So its still within week 3 for my SKYWALKER and week 1 for the OG. I believe somewhere along the line I read a artical about trimming large fan leaves to help increase growth......... Is this true?

At the top end of the plant the leaves are larger than the ones in the bottom. (This might be another one of those first timers things you know over worring lol)

Im use'n my old t5 flour light to supplement light to the lower levels
(only because it seems like the upper section is taking all the lights)

pic_of_the_leaves_4.jpg

Is this okay too do?

:grinjoint:

Ive been folowing alot of those led grows and its one that sound kindve good but i might have to give it a lil time to read and view other people grows. I like the ideal of the cooler temps, spectrums, and watt useage I just seen a lot of those unhappy led grows. I was wondering if any of those really work as they say. I was kindve thinking of just getting one and use it only for veg'n but hay only time will tell.

I wanna upgrade my room to half organic and the other half hydro with the ebb and flow hook up. Can both be done under the same lights aslong as they stay within the required sized area?

stoppin in and looking. looks better and props on the lamp upgrade. I think that the T5 lamp is a waste of time. lose it and save it for clones if you want

ohh indeed. The Skywalker might of been twice as big if i would've started with the mh.
I was using it now to put light were the larger leaves are blocking. Do you think it will help a lil???

no I dont think so at this point

check out my uploads to see her...

what's some of the best clones out there to crop?

Does the lighting effect the time of growth or just the quality?

Every1 needs to understand you get more quanity and quality with more light, not saying its all same then take into effect strain and generation from clones i have all from seed mothers and I take cut's gen2 i think puts off more structured growth then from seed

Yea I kind've notice the more watts the faster the growth... Is it a such thing as too much light?
And whats up with the 18/6 ~ 24/0 lighting is there a differance in growth? I onced read were it say plants on utilize 18 of light is this true?

Since its my first grow i wanted to start with the clones just to hurry up and see something grow lol

My next grow Im going to start with seeds and my grow spot should be 75% better. I also might try to spead a lil pollen and do some mating........

Tommorrow will be the beginning of week 4. I was looking real close at the skywalker and I could see a few of those white hair looking things coming out from were he branches start. Are these pistols?

I wouldve took a snap shot but my focus get blurry when I try to zoom in on it. Its only about 4 or 5 bearly coming out.

The only reason why I thought it might be those little stringy looking things is because in one spot were I looked it has a orange lookin one twisted up near a white one.

This is my first grow so I could be wrong. I hope she could stay veg'n for another week.

Im going to try to crop the pic to show it..............

Back
Top Bottom