Old dude: A little lost

Hello old dude,
Not sure what part of the planet yu are on.
Canada has rocks trees n dirt like most continents around.
If your sourcing, we mail order most herb now.Its easy to deliver by post from bc or quebec,all legal with a warranty guarantee. On occasion I hit the reserve for a fast bowl.
Google it,the prices are way better than controlled dispensaries, & quality shit.
Thanks for the tip, Herby... it’s been 4 years since my initial post, and I have two regular guys now. I am always interested in new strains though... can you recommend a particular dispensary to try? Peace, Bob

Welcome @Twosheds

I found the people here extremely helpful coming back after 10+ years. So far, my experience is that it's much easier now. Among the many reasons: This forum; 10 more years of new strain development; Feminized Seeds; Auto flowering seeds; Many seed banks online; LED lighting; easily available specialized products.

I made it easy on myself and got a pre made complete 2x4 tent kit. I opted for the soil version, but a hydro was also available.

Anyhow, good luck in your grows and for what it's worth, 50-60 was my best decade yet, bad knees and poor musicianship and all.

Happy grows.

Re: Old dude... A little lost

Consuming-easy, yes... Finding? That's another matter
Many of us here are in the same shoes as you . I have to drive 3.5 hours one way to be where there’s a recreational shop...... so I grow my own . Harvest day coming soon

Thanks for the tip, Herby... it’s been 4 years since my initial post, and I have two regular guys now. I am always interested in new strains though... can you recommend a particular dispensary to try? Peace, Bob
Welcome my friend. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom