Old outlaws get no ass

This is kind of funny, kind of not. I could care less what people say. Especially on the internet. This thread was kind of fun and had some interesting comments. Tell someone posted the IE comment. Then everything ended. As if people believed what was being said.

I still could care less. It was just a fun thread. I don't know why this thread went to shit after that comment. Maybe it's time was up? Maybe people believed what was said?

They say reading is knowledge. They don't say knowledge comes with everything you read!

This is kind of funny, kind of not. I could care less what people say. Especially on the internet. This thread was kind of fun and had some interesting comments. Tell someone posted the IE comment. Then everything ended. As if people believed what was being said.

I still could care less. It was just a fun thread. I don't know why this thread went to shit after that comment. Maybe it's time was up? Maybe people believed what was said?

They say reading is knowledge. They don't say knowledge comes with everything you read!
I definitely would not take offense to that LE remark, I believe it was a poor attempt at humor, that did not go over well... I myself did not believe it.

:hookah:

I am not going to worry about the why and wherefore of any comments anymore. I guess the type of person I am comes out in my writing more than I thought. I was accused of being a cop once before for say marijuana instead of weed, pot or one of the new words for marijuana. While a am NOT a cop. I do fully support the police!

Let that piss off who ever. There is so much more to the world than weed.

The world yes. Me no. Growing and smoking is my life! LMAO!

I am not going to worry about the why and wherefore of any comments anymore. I guess the type of person I am comes out in my writing more than I thought. I was accused of being a cop once before for say marijuana instead of weed, pot or one of the new words for marijuana. While a am NOT a cop. I do fully support the police!

Let that piss off who ever. There is so much more to the world than weed.

The world yes. Me no. Growing and smoking is my life! LMAO!

supporting marijuana reform and supporting the police doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive. It’s seems everything today has to be one side or the other. At least that’s what the media would like everyone to believe.

At least that’s what the media would like everyone to believe.

god no. that's what those who hate the checks and balances of the fifth estate would have you believe.

and you swallowed it whole by the look.
media never had anything to with it.

god no. that's what those who hate the checks and balances of the fifth estate would have you believe.

and you swallowed it whole by the look.
media never had anything to with it.

you go on believing the divide that creates news channels ratings has nothing to do with what’s being reported. Do I think there’s some more to it than that. Yes probably. My eyes and mind are wide open.

you go on believing the divide that creates news channels ratings has nothing to do with what’s being reported. Do I think there’s some more to it than that. Yes probably. My eyes and mind are wide open.

read marshal mcluhan. you'd probably enjoy it. predicted the death of print media when it was at it's most powerful. predicted the internet 30 yrs before it was invented. coined the term : the medium is the message.

I consider myself lucky I met my wife online. On our first in person date I told her about my love of the plant. She say that doesn't define a person. She don't partake in anyway. I told here if it is ever legalized I am growing again. The day I heard about the legalization I started putting to gether a grow. She knows I love it here only request is I don't want to see it or smell it. She might pop her head in the grow room once during a crop to do a plant count on occasion there might of been a extra one or two. I tell her I needed extra to give to our son. She is a great woman and I consider myself extremely lucky to have her in my life.

i knew someone who got addicted to those late night chat lines ...
walked in to a room he was on a corded phone with and was holy-crap-what-the-hell .... :laughtwo:

he was over 600 bucks behind on his phone bill :oops:

My wife hates me growing; but sure likes smoking the harvest. If we were to split up there is no doubt in my mind she would either rat me out or give her a cut of each harvest. So if I ever decide to leave I will quit growing first so she has nothing on me. Then I'll move where she has no clue where I am & start over. I trust no one when it comes to this. However, I think it will be legal here this year & if so .... Well, you know what she could go do with herself.

Back
Top Bottom