Oregon Legal Weed My Grow Box Begins

man how much room do you have to play with???

i was wondering about 2 of those and glueing them back to back.man 60 bucks would build ya a room,hahahaha

good deal on the light,I bought 2 last week,paid on friday and was in my hands(one of them) by Wednesday,they ship from california
there is a person here SmokeSARA,she is a company rep.

that light looks like the best deal i have seen on an LED , according to the web page it easily replaces a 600 watt HPS, if thats correct that is more than enough light for me. so it is 100x 3 watt led does that mean it pulls 300 watts of electricity, ( i know sounds stupid but just checking). also purchasing the 100x 3 watt light would save me a boat load of wiring and hook up and running wire all over the place, greatly simplifying matters. and yet keeping the heat signature of the light small. sure I have enough room to put 2 of the wardrobes back to back, that would make it 4 feet deep and 4 feet wide and 6 feet tall. ,

no that light will not replace a 600,but I believe in your space,with the walls as close as they are,it will work perfect.Its power draw is 100 watts,and for the price?man its pretty reasonable if you decide to later daisy chain 2 together.

when I received mine i was very surprised,the fit and finish was/is top notch, it is not a huge light,but man is it bright---you will do it anyways,but i am warning ya,dont look directly at it,its harsh man,will have you seeing pink for a minute or 2 haahahahaha

start reading about led,there is a small learning cure to finding the perfect placement

this grower here,just got this light,check out his journal-Casey Jones #2

Back
Top Bottom