Organic Grow

Beautiful plants.

:Namaste: thanks bro

I fed the lemon haze last night 10ml G / 20ml B / 5ml M, 5ml k-bud, humate tea, bio juice

They're still clawing, I'm going to keep upping the ppm's and see if they like it.

Veg is getting big fast, the master kush and aurora indica are almost ready to give clones. I'm only taking 2 from each plant and then flowering them as they're growing really quick. My OG is the tallest, followed by the AK. I'm glad both strains are turning into strong plants.

Hello my friend, good catch by you and the crue on the ph problem :goodjob::420:

Just great to watch the greens growing under the MH, just a quick question..I was wondering, how far do you have the MH from the girls and do you harden them off before they go under it? Thanks in advance..

welcome to the show man!

My MH is currently running at 50%-75% and my plants are on average about 6-8" from the bulb with an open reflector. The plants at the ends of the reflector are only about 2" below it, but the plants directly under the bulb are around 6-8". I keep a fan blocking directly on the plants and bulb and it takes care of the heat. When they just poke their heads up from soil, I do keep the light a little higher- around 12-16" from the top, but after a few days, I drop it down so the nodes stay tight.

welcome to the show man!

My MH is currently running at 50%-75% and my plants are on average about 6-8" from the bulb with an open reflector. The plants at the ends of the reflector are only about 2" below it, but the plants directly under the bulb are around 6-8". I keep a fan blocking directly on the plants and bulb and it takes care of the heat. When they just poke their heads up from soil, I do keep the light a little higher- around 12-16" from the top, but after a few days, I drop it down so the nodes stay tight.

Thanks browskey, cool.. so you throwing more than enough power when your close like that according to this graph (could be different cause this is HPS)
Par_Graph_HPS.gif

I'm holding it up about 16-18" from the clones ATM..do you think the claw could be cause of that and if anyone has a graph on MH I'd
love to see it!

I don't think it's light related, it only ever happens on this pheno. MH puts out a lot less light than HPS, I believe my 600w MH only puts out around 35,000 lumens and the HPS puts out 95,000 lumens, so the chart will be a bit different. I keep my light as close as possible without them getting too hot.

so an update on the clawing, it seems to be reversing itself actually since the flush and feed, it was occuring on all tips but now it's only slightly on a few of them. bud size has increased drastically also, so everything is going well in bloom. Gave them some plain water this morning to eat up. Will post some pics in a few days.

nah, I don't think it was really salt, but since my ph meter was out of calibration I had been feeding them off point and it brought the soil ph down pretty low. I'm using 100% organic everything so salt's really shouldn't be an issue.

nah, I don't think it was really salt, but since my ph meter was out of calibration I had been feeding them off point and it brought the soil ph down pretty low. I'm using 100% organic everything so salt's really shouldn't be an issue.

Good job on fixing it, can't wait for the pics. I'm subscribing to watch you finish them out.

the real fun will come when the kushes go into flower. I've never had OG and I hear nothing but hype. I know there are better strains out there, but I want to see what the hype is all about. So far, I'm favoring the OG and AK, they're growing the fastest and thickest. Judging by the leaf shape, my OG is more indica, which is just what I was looking for, I got lucky with the single seeds, they all germed when planted straight into wet soil. I have the haze for my sativa needs.

the widow cuttings are forming bumps on the stem, so roots should show by tomorrow. I'll give them a few days to get well developed in there. I'm also in need of soil so I can transplant and bloom the 5 SLH plants I have. I'll take a cutting from each, but they need to go in bloom because they stretch so much lol. It will be crowded in there shortly.

things are kicking up. I will be feeding all around tonight, so pics in the morning. Widows will be looking nice, they're slightly droopy now, so a blast of food will be great for them. Still the seedlings are slowly forming secondary branches.. Any idea how to speed this up or is it generally strain dependent? It seems related to the plants age, when I clone, it doesn't happen.

Anyway, I'll throw some bud and veg pics up tomorrow, they're starting to get thick :bong:

I've never smoked a 100% indica, so I'm really excited for the AK. The variety that's around me is always sativa dom hybrids, very occasionally we will get some indica kushes, but thats rare. I haven't bought any in a very long time too, so I've been stuck smoking wonder woman and slh.. Not a bad thing, 2 strains I love, but I'm excited for new things

whats good TCK!!!
You know I think i read somewhere that when the tips begin to claw, that the soil is to hot, or your plant is wanting more nutes... seeing as how you flushed and fed, maybe that was the case, she wanted more nutes... or it still could have been the heated soil getting cooled from all the water passing through!!! I know that when I flushed my Afgoo that the tips still did the claw thing, all the way to the end!!!

:peacetwo:

I think it was nute related due to the ph being out of balance and it couldn't take up what it needed, since the flush, most of the leaves straightened out and I'm getting a typical N def on older leaves, so that's a good sign that I got everything out. I'm giving them a nice dose of feed tonight, going to take the ppms up for 700-800

snapped some pics, did some feeding last night

(2) white widow - 5 days 12/12
10ml G
15ml B
5ml M/Humate Tea/Bio Juice
2.5ml Kbud

(2) super lemon haze, (2) wonder woman - 33 days 12/12
5ml G
30ml B
5ml M/Kbud/Humate/Bio Juice

All of Veg
15ml G/B
5ml M/Humate/Bio Juice
2.5ml Kbud

Everything in veg really took off overnight, giving them that big feeding really did something because today they are so much taller, and the secondary branches are finally taking off.. I'll be able to take clones very soon.

Here's the roadrunner auto, she was a runt but is now finally starting to take off.
09-07-11_001.jpg

other veg
09-07-11_002.jpg

09-07-11_003.jpg

09-07-11_004.jpg

09-07-11_005.jpg

09-07-11_006.jpg

09-07-11_007.jpg

09-07-11_013.jpg

09-07-11_014.jpg

Here are the SLH buds, the clawing is reversing and they're looking better. slight burns from when my fan didn't turn on. I'm noticing the pics look yellow, I tried taking it out with the camera but it's there from the light, they're green as ever.
09-07-11_008.jpg

09-07-11_009.jpg

wonder woman colas are looking nice, these are gonna be fat ones!
09-07-11_010.jpg

09-07-11_011.jpg

Group shot of flower
09-07-11_012.jpg

remember yesterday how I said there were only bumps, well this was there this morning
09-07-11_015.jpg

Back
Top Bottom