OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

re: OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

Awesome to see you started your journal.. everything is looking great. Those are some big ladies for being two and a half months old. The diy rdwc works well for you.. cant wait to see if the seeds you found pop for you. From what you have described of them, here and on pws thread, i think they will be good to go!

Great to have you along for this ride Toasted! I am hoping for the best on the old seeds, planning on trying one strain at a time starting with the Maui Wowi, my plan is to get at least 1 male & female to pop, lock them in the tent and let them go to it!:welcome:

re: OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

Yes, I meant to comment on your scrog in my first post. It's looking near perfect.:thumb:

I am quite sure on the Maui Wowi and Panama Red, the seeds marked "Gold" is more than likely Colombian as the date on the old bottle is 1975 and I remember growing some in '76, so they were probably from a 1/4 oz bag in '75-76 for that spring's grow.

Cool project. I am in

So much for being first! Should have acted quicker on that tip I guess! :thumb:

Quick update on the 2 old Maui Wowi beans I dropped in water yesterday;

When I got up this AM they were still floating on top so I tapped them and they sunk. Just checked them again and they are still at the bottom, no cracking but they do have tiny bubbles sticking on them....kinda looks like a couple wood ticks that were dropped in a glass of alcohol!:rofl:

seeds_0032.JPG

seeds_0041.JPG

Maybe another good sign?

Its off to take clones!

So much for being first! Should have acted quicker on that tip I guess! :thumb:

Welcome Dobe...you are the reason I started this!

If it hadn't been for our conversation on the old High Times magazines, the old beans would still be in a box in my parent's house!:thanks::welcome:

Welcome Dobe...you are the reason I started this!

If it hadn't been for our conversation on the old High Times magazines, the old beans would still be in a box in my parent's house!:thanks::welcome:

Awesome! Glad I could play some part in you getting up and running with your journal. I said at the start if one person benefitted from it then it was a success!

Don't let this stop you from dropping by mine of course! :laugh:

Hitching a ride on this one
Those split seeds look very promising!

Wouldn't miss this one for the world :)
Nice setup you have there OTM. My crystal ball says you are gonna pop them seeds and be off to the races. :cheer:

Agh! You're right, but...

LOL! My dad has a baby food jar in the entry filled with alcohol just for ticks...I dropped a couple in that I found crawling on me while I was visiting...That came to my mind instantly when was looking at the seeds in the bottom of the glass.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom