Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

Cult, so far my second coco grow is killing, but..
I want to switch to hydro, so here is my question. I'm in a big dilemma. The seeds I grow are not stable, there is a very very good yielding pheno, but 2 other bad phenos. I'm currently in the making for a mother, but I wont make it soon enough for my next grow.
I want to start 50 seeds and then choose 26 of them as thats the amount I'm gonna need.

Do you think it would be appropriate to pop the seeds and place them in a 1l plastic pot or something like this filled with rockwool for first pot? Then after around 21 days I'll transplant them in their new hydro systems. Do you think this will work out for me and are there any special things regarding the rockwool? Do I water it every day like coco? Do I always water with nutes again?

I'm going to buy the Alien 8 Pot XL and 18 Pot XL
Would love to hear any suggestions!

Cult, so far my second coco grow is killing, but..
I want to switch to hydro, so here is my question. I'm in a big dilemma. The seeds I grow are not stable, there is a very very good yielding pheno, but 2 other bad phenos. I'm currently in the making for a mother, but I wont make it soon enough for my next grow.
I want to start 50 seeds and then choose 26 of them as thats the amount I'm gonna need.

Do you think it would be appropriate to pop the seeds and place them in a 1l plastic pot or something like this filled with rockwool for first pot? Then after around 21 days I'll transplant them in their new hydro systems. Do you think this will work out for me and are there any special things regarding the rockwool? Do I water it every day like coco? Do I always water with nutes again?

I'm going to buy the Alien 8 Pot XL and 18 Pot XL
Would love to hear any suggestions!

Have you got a Journal?

Have you got a Journal?

My first coco grow I had a journal, but I barely received any posts, I even had a situation asking for a solution/help and nobody answered so I don't feel like doing it anymore. When I needed help, I came over to Cult's journal and I always have been helped with real working solutions and its quite different cause you see the guy growing tons of plants and the huge feedback he has received from all the different people so far made me trust him blindly.
In this forum, to have a journal going on with a lot of convos in there, you either have to be a total newb asking for help or you have to be on everyone else's journals spamming shit so they post @ your journal too.

Cult's journal is a total example for this. He helps and gives REAL WORKING solutions to TONS of people, yet there is not even near activity as some other journals in whom people who are growing autos, wtf? Its quite the same with the monthly awards, they seem more like a popularity contest than a real competition.
Honestly, if it wasnt for @Cultivator I personally wouldn't have a reason to use this forum.

My first coco grow I had a journal, but I barely received any posts, I even had a situation asking for a solution/help and nobody answered so I don't feel like doing it anymore. When I needed help, I came over to Cult's journal and I always have been helped with real working solutions and its quite different cause you see the guy growing tons of plants and the huge feedback he has received from all the different people so far made me trust him blindly.
In this forum, to have a journal going on with a lot of convos in there, you either have to be a total newb asking for help or you have to be on everyone else's journals spamming shit so they post @ your journal too.

Cult's journal is a total example for this. He helps and gives REAL WORKING solutions to TONS of people, yet there is not even near activity as some other journals in whom people who are growing autos, wtf? Its quite the same with the monthly awards, they seem more like a popularity contest than a real competition.
Honestly, if it wasnt for @Cultivator I personally wouldn't have a reason to use this forum.

Yes you are quite right. Ive spend hundreds of hours here helping others and i do feel its not recognised but having said that its cool. I do it as a reference for myself and to use it as a place to look back on in years to come just to see some of the shit ive done and stuff i cant document else where, even if it is just the small stuff. Plus ive built a little network uop for when im travelling so its all good. I challenge anyone to find another coco thread or journals that are as info packed as mine, certainly wont on the coco front anyway. Mini rant over.

I would just start them in coco in 1litre pots. The coco can be transplanted easily to clay pebbles or rockwool without any probs at all. Infact if you go with a 60/40mix of coco/pebbles that will work great in flood and drain and means everything you have alredy learned is still relevant.

Everyone, im aware ive been tagged in lots of posts recently. I just have alot going on and i just cant respond to everyone right now. I am setting up a new business, getting heat of the police, trying to avoid old enemies and trying to provide for my family. It never stops. Im really sorry about the podcasts. I have to be very careful at the moment, I promise i will get a regular show running once i find a solid co-host and i will definately get my book released in good time. i will answer questions in this thread for now and i will have to stick with that and my How to grow in coco thread for now. Im sorry that i cant check everyones journals out, i do like reading them and helping out but right now i have liited time to spare and its better spent here in my own journal. Hope you all understand. peace.

Cult is the reason I'm "trying" growing and using this website.

Everyone, im aware ive been tagged in lots of posts recently. I just have alot going on and i just cant respond to everyone right now. I am setting up a new business, getting heat of the police, trying to avoid old enemies and trying to provide for my family. It never stops. Im really sorry about the podcasts. I have to be very careful at the moment, I promise i will get a regular show running once i find a solid co-host and i will definately get my book released in good time. i will answer questions in this thread for now and i will have to stick with that and my How to grow in coco thread for now. Im sorry that i cant check everyones journals out, i do like reading them and helping out but right now i have liited time to spare and its better spent here in my own journal. Hope you all understand. peace.

I can only imagine how stressful that is.

My personal opinion and I don't know if people would agree is maybe with the spare time you have for pod-casts when you do I would devote a lot of that to the Book rather than podcasts, A book like I said if it covers everything (Setting up grows, Lights, extraction, seedling >harvest) would be gold dust from you. Plus you earn a little something for the information that you have. I know you give a lot out for free and you probably are financially stable :D.

I've been reading your post's nearly every post for a few months before I started my grow.

Hopefully if I get stuck in my grow you will be around to help & other people on this thread that have learnt a lot from you.

BW.2

No worries Leroy Brown happy to help,you’ll save shit loads on nutrients now lol.
To MJ 1771 is the alien XL the RDWC? I to have been growing in coco for while now with good results since the cults feeding program is the dogs nuts, but I fancy a go at RDWC buy all accounts vegging is much faster and big yields from what I have read. I think it would be better to try a small grow of say four to start with to be able to get the swing of things as if you make any mistake or equipment goes wrong it can be curtains for the girls this is what I am going to do,a couple of small runs so I can feel confident to take the plunge, plus I think if you have it sust and dialed in with a ph doser you could in theory live it for a week as this would be great but take time to get to that stage.

Hope everything's going okay cult. Take care of you first and foremost.

@MJ1771 sometimes you just need to ask in another, more active journal. Just say hey can you guys come by my journal and have a look. Most of us are happy to do so.
:thumb:

I can only imagine how stressful that is.

My personal opinion and I don't know if people would agree is maybe with the spare time you have for pod-casts when you do I would devote a lot of that to the Book rather than podcasts, A book like I said if it covers everything (Setting up grows, Lights, extraction, seedling >harvest) would be gold dust from you. Plus you earn a little something for the information that you have. I know you give a lot out for free and you probably are financially stable :D.

I've been reading your post's nearly every post for a few months before I started my grow.

Hopefully if I get stuck in my grow you will be around to help & other people on this thread that have learnt a lot from you.

BW.2

Most of my spare time is going into writing my book. Its not as easy as i thought it would be lol.

I just constantly bend the plants. i never top, its not necessary. i dont think ive done a tutorial on it, but there will be pics in my gallery for sure.

So you just literally bend the plants over when would you start this ?

I'm going to take a look but you have 100's of pics :) If I find any I will save them and repost them on my thread for my reference if that's okay :)

Back
Top Bottom