Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

hi cult, I was thinking of some ideas if you was stil planning on writing a book or even a guide etc I know I would find incredibly helpful and I’m sure overs would to here are the points I think growers will need covering
1 How to take clones and propergate babies
2 conditions which need to be met at each stage of growth ie how much light per m2 for babies, veg and flower, air movement minimum and optimal along with some more advanced things like hotter in veg with warmer night temps and dropping few degrees a week after week 3 in flower etc
3 feed schedule which you have already covered in perfect detail
4 how to setup an ideal grow room, things like I will go with rows running with the length of a room about 1.2m wide and full length leaving about 700mm path at the back to walk round and same gap between another row to allow space to work and reach all plants easy enough, then for example 4 20-30l pots per 1.2m square with 1 600-1150w gavita in the middle of each square (can do a minimum say 600w cheap light ballast to optimal gavita or led)
5 sealed room vs fans and filters maybe if you could go in with detail how you go about working out what size fans and filter you would use and if a sealed room what size opticlimate (self explantory example opticlimate 10000 does 10000w of light) how many co2 kits would be needed to run smoothly
6 I know you’ve recommend hand feeds in coco as your number 1 choice but if needs must how you go about setting up a top feed dripper things to include how to work out what lph pump is needed for the right pressure, what components are used to build it size of pipe fittings etc, a “guide” to use as a starting point of how frequent to feed and for how long during transplant veg and flower also how u personally fine tune the frequency and amount of feed
7 your method of drying trimming and curing (optimum for best results and maybe if uncut corners for speed of yield etc as some people cash crop while others going for there own smoke etc)

I think I’ve covered most things and hope you don’t take this the wrong way thinking cheeky fucker ain’t asked for much lol was more of ideas for if you done a book covering this sort of stuff I’d pay good money for that kind of knowledge would also be glad to help with this I have decent knowledge just 0 in coco and soil

All the best mate

hi cult, I was thinking of some ideas if you was stil planning on writing a book or even a guide etc I know I would find incredibly helpful and I’m sure overs would to here are the points I think growers will need covering
1 How to take clones and propergate babies
2 conditions which need to be met at each stage of growth ie how much light per m2 for babies, veg and flower, air movement minimum and optimal along with some more advanced things like hotter in veg with warmer night temps and dropping few degrees a week after week 3 in flower etc
3 feed schedule which you have already covered in perfect detail
4 how to setup an ideal grow room, things like I will go with rows running with the length of a room about 1.2m wide and full length leaving about 700mm path at the back to walk round and same gap between another row to allow space to work and reach all plants easy enough, then for example 4 20-30l pots per 1.2m square with 1 600-1150w gavita in the middle of each square (can do a minimum say 600w cheap light ballast to optimal gavita or led)
5 sealed room vs fans and filters maybe if you could go in with detail how you go about working out what size fans and filter you would use and if a sealed room what size opticlimate (self explantory example opticlimate 10000 does 10000w of light) how many co2 kits would be needed to run smoothly
6 I know you’ve recommend hand feeds in coco as your number 1 choice but if needs must how you go about setting up a top feed dripper things to include how to work out what lph pump is needed for the right pressure, what components are used to build it size of pipe fittings etc, a “guide” to use as a starting point of how frequent to feed and for how long during transplant veg and flower also how u personally fine tune the frequency and amount of feed
7 your method of drying trimming and curing (optimum for best results and maybe if uncut corners for speed of yield etc as some people cash crop while others going for there own smoke etc)

I think I’ve covered most things and hope you don’t take this the wrong way thinking cheeky fucker ain’t asked for much lol was more of ideas for if you done a book covering this sort of stuff I’d pay good money for that kind of knowledge would also be glad to help with this I have decent knowledge just 0 in coco and soil

All the best mate

Oh and another point is things like spider mite gnats deficencies maybe show some common ones how to avoid these things and if they happen what U recommend

Cult MrMackey has a point mate I know you have probably gone though all these topics on here before that he has mentioned but without having to go though thousands of pages to find some of them to have a book / ebook that we could pay for would be a great thing I would definitely take one you could start with the beginners guide then a intermediate to advanced and maybe commercial , they would fly out if you give people the heads up on YouTube with your pod cast, I am sure that twat fucker grow boss has sold muiltiple thousands you could even do a help line like he does for so much per hour and put it on your podcast.
People on here trust you and know your a straight up grower will all the knowledge to get the most out of a grow weather it’s a 1x1 metre tent or a warehouse full.
Just a quick one mate I made a mistake by plugging one of my lights into the fan socket on the panel so it has been on 24 hours for three days and the plant was flip 10 days ago it’s right now but will it cause them to hemmie on me? Let us know when you get a chance mucker cheers.

Cult, I am about to flip these so I would like to hear your thought on this.
They are 10 plants in 240x120 with 3x600w

However, I think I slightly over vegged them and it would be better to remove two of the plants but I want to hear your final say on it.

These 2 photos are with 8 plants
full

full

And these two are with 10 plants
full

full

Cult, I am about to flip these so I would like to hear your thought on this.
They are 10 plants in 240x120 with 3x600w

However, I think I slightly over vegged them and it would be better to remove two of the plants but I want to hear your final say on it.

These 2 photos are with 8 plants
full

full

And these two are with 10 plants
full

full
Personally mate I would strip them right back taking off a lot of fan leaf and the lower nodes that amount to nothing then flip if you don’t like stripping them then I’d take 2 out in my opinion good luck mate

yeah its drier than that mate. bud rot is a fine balance and so is quality end product. id be mid 50's
I usually keep room around 50-65% if possible I to wash buds sometimes most times doc bud washing . And then shake off and hang in room dry to keep dark area helps boost trichromes. Little ventilation so no mold happens usually and this is where I think size of buds play a role for drying big for me about 4 days hanging 3-4 hanging then I remove all buds from stem I want to bend the stem without breaking it . Then leave on rack for day to two and in jars with boveda 58-62% packs I think I like 58 better. Might even see if they have a 60 % Then jars for about a week and half of burping twice a day and then I can even stick my hydrometer in jars wait hr or so and then see what it holding at for humidity?

Once satisfied I leave and let them cure up for another two weeks I aim for before enjoying the fruits ✊

Personally mate I would strip them right back taking off a lot of fan leaf and the lower nodes that amount to nothing then flip if you don’t like stripping them then I’d take 2 out in my opinion good luck mate

I stripped them and removed tons of fan leafs, just did that today. I am fan of really big defol through the whole grow. However, I don't remove any nodes before week 3 of flower, i just feel it works out better removing everything below the net by then.

sorry i havent been about. really busy at the minute with work and training. whemn i sit down i cant even be bothered to open my lap top. im away for almost a week tomorrow. when i get back i will be more active and start a new journal here. The police here are snooping about but its cool, i have nothing to hide, just have to stay safe.

sorry i havent been about. really busy at the minute with work and training. whemn i sit down i cant even be bothered to open my lap top. im away for almost a week tomorrow. when i get back i will be more active and start a new journal here. The police here are snooping about but its cool, i have nothing to hide, just have to stay safe.
Sound, will look forward to your new journal. ACAB.

Hey everyone, sorry ive disappeared, ive been away. Im here for questions but after much thought im not posting anything new for a while. not because i dont want to but i just need to take some time out. This thread will remain open and from now i will do my best to answer your questions. Sorry to anyone thats been neglected, ive had a real real busy month.

Not sure about that mate but thanks.

Im still undecided mate. i havent flowered any yet as i had to bail on them. saw some other grows from the clones i gavre and 2 look terrible but 1 looks good. i think its down to the growers but i cant be certain till ive flowered them out unfortunately.

Not sure about that the 1s i grew from seed were fine. And my new ones so i blame bad clones haha

Do these plants look fine? Followed your How to grow coco - feed chart,. These are Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk.
Started on the 8-06-2018
Kit :
1.2 X 1.2 X 2
600 Watt,
6" Exhaust
4" Intake with one Passive vent opened.

Temps lights on : 25c - 27c (When hot outside hitting 32c)
Lights off : 19.5C - 22C

I'm going to wiat for 10 days from the 9th and then start what I will call the real VEG, I think these plants are stretching what are your views.

Thanks cults.

Back
Top Bottom