Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

Cheers mate thanks for the advice btw popped into the seed madness gaff,the fella was sound sorted me out proper got some original sensible seed Bruce Banner#3 and some high cbd for my mate loads of freebies and he really rated the bb#3 really good yields with really high thc upto 29% higher than incredible bulk but yields as much? I am sure u did these a while back how did they go? Anyway thanks for the heads up on the shop they will be getting my doss from now on, cheers.

Hi cult, realistically hand watering daily is gonna be out the question for the most part is there a rule of thumb to work out what litre per hour pump is needed per group of pots for a top feed drip system for example and a minimum maximum amount of plants per drip ring? Hope this makes sense still struggling to get my head round how one would go about setting this up correctly :oops:

I will get a detailed explanation up tomorrow mackey. sorry, again its been a busy week and this harvest is done and drawing to a close.

With much thought i will continu it here. I'm going to document everything through video from start to finish. setting up the space, seed germ or clone starting, training, nute mixes, everything. There might be less posts but i will add all the vids. then you can see in real time how i run commercial set ups. I run some huge grows and i always wanted to show something no one else shows here. However im also a realist and dont want to attract the wrong attention. Alot of the time in my journals i get side tracked and get off point so now i will get a vid up each week from the beginning.

Again i apologise about the podcast, its just a time thing. its not as simple as 20-30mins tlking behind the mic, its how long it takes to edit and get a quiet spot and go over content. an episode can take 4 or 5 hours in reality but i will get on top of it as summer approaches and works starts to settle down....

Cult, i'm currently trying drip to waste. Wanted to hear your thoughts on it.

I have 16 plants that I drip 5 litres on each bucket, like 6 feeds on each 2h.
The thought I am having is, am I going to face any issues without letting them to dry out? Some of the plants can take ~5ish litres a day but the others are the indica leaning genes and they take less water than the others.
I'm not afraid of any pests cause I have them under very good control, all I'm afraid of is pythium, but im using roots excel so..

sometimes mate, when people arent trying to bring me down. i just do my thing love or hate buddy.

I always think of songs or song lyrics. “Don’t bring me down” by Electric Light Orchestra. I also like “If you don’t like, what you see here, get the funk out”, and I think that was by Extreme...not as cool as ELO but. The shoe fits.

I am one that continuously cruises your thread but mostly perving. :peace:

Always lurking but here. Service says we should have our high speed internet in 2 weeks. I'll be going thru all your videos once that happens. You don't realize how much talk in other journals brings your name up constantly. Please try to keep being a part of this site when time allows. Your a big reason this site is what it has become.

So glad to see you see hang around mate you really help us out don’t let the scum get you down mucker I know it’s hard not to bite but believe me you are so much bigger that them this I know and all that has taken you advice knows to, keep up the good work we much appreciated it mate,cheers.

Always lurking but here. Service says we should have our high speed internet in 2 weeks. I'll be going thru all your videos once that happens. You don't realize how much talk in other journals brings your name up constantly. Please try to keep being a part of this site when time allows. Your a big reason this site is what it has become.

Not sure about that mate but thanks.

Yo cult how’s ya health holding up
Ye glad to see ya gonna stick around and the videos from start to finish is a nice idea
Don’t let the numptys get to ya mate ya have more than proved ya self
How’s them green poison looking

Im still undecided mate. i havent flowered any yet as i had to bail on them. saw some other grows from the clones i gavre and 2 look terrible but 1 looks good. i think its down to the growers but i cant be certain till ive flowered them out unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom