Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

id swerve the easyfeed used as bottom fed. it can be done but i didnt like it straight away, hence why i added drippers. would be better to go with the pro flood and drain with 20litre pots and 60/40 mix.
Cheers pal wish I’d asked all this before spending grands out lol but fuck it we live and learn! Hand water it is then, also noticed you do a lot from seed is there any you can recommend or avoid?

Cheers pal wish I’d asked all this before spending grands out lol but fuck it we live and learn! Hand water it is then, also noticed you do a lot from seed is there any you can recommend or avoid?
I hand feed as per cultivators advice and there is nothing nicer than doing so ! You get to know your plants. The more you care about them the more they will reward you.

probably in my gallery or in a journal but i cant direct you as i have thousands of pics on here. i dont have any handy that i can upload now.
Dayum @Cultivator ! I saw you have 100 pages of pics in your galery !!! Looked at a few hundred before going to bed. Amazing stuff for real. I am flipping to 12-12 tomorrow night like you said but just a quick question. How do you determine when to flip ? Is it when 75% of the tent is full ? Is it when a certain height is reached ? Thanx brother

i like hazes but they can be trickier to grow and take a bit longer. but the huckleberry ive been growing recently is really good.

Dayum @Cultivator ! I saw you have 100 pages of pics in your galery !!! Looked at a few hundred before going to bed. Amazing stuff for real. I am flipping to 12-12 tomorrow night like you said but just a quick question. How do you determine when to flip ? Is it when 75% of the tent is full ? Is it when a certain height is reached ? Thanx brother

it depends on the strain. i wait till plants are bushy and full. Then flip. usually 3 weeks from transplant. but i just see grow to grow.

Planning on growing both Huckleberry and BLZ buds alongside a strain iv never seen really before called Big Nugs, apparently you can finish them off at 6-7 weeks and still have fairly decent yields, so if thats the case ill just run them till the 8 week mark.

Hey everyone. first i want to apologise for the podcast not being up yet. I am so busy i just cant find time to do it. Work is settling down this week and i promise i will get it done asap. I really want to do video over audio though but dont want to use youtube as they can just take shit down then the work is wasted. Video is way better format and i can show in real time what i am doing then. But for now i will do the audio. Will def get something up this week.

Heres a few more pics of this Armageddon and Amnesia Haze harvest. This grow spot is being dismantled now. Im thinking of doing a video on setting up a room on my next grow spot with this kit. Watch this space.

So you really dry yours out well?

Im not sure what you mean mate? could you clarify please?

Alright cult do you dry on the stick in the dark? Or light and what temps/ humidity also after cut on cardboard? I cut nugs of and dry in nets but I recon this way of drying will improve end product, I dry to nug so stem snaps is this to far? As this is what my buyers want.

i used to dry in nets for years and it ruins bud, million percent. Way better to dry on stems and whole plant if poss. even better if you can dry trim. I csant dry trim most of the time as its more time consuming and im so busy i just need to save time where i can without costing too much in way of quality and weight, delicate balance.

I dry on lines in dark. rh50-60% any lower and weed goes crispy and loses smell. bud should be dry but springy to touch, not crumbly. stem should snap but bud shouldnt crumble either.

Mine goes into jars at around 62% moisture content, which is still pretty moist. I’m thinking yours would end up drier than that. Drying and curing is something I’m still working out to get the best results.

Back
Top Bottom