Cultivator's Perpetual Grows Return

I like this bucket system , it looks like a good template for a DIY build

Question : Are the green stands to keep the buckets off the floor or is it a chiller to run cool water threw ?

I like the idea of a chiller on the bottom.

One could be made to run near passive for a DIY project using just a recirculating pump and hose laid on a cool floor outside the grow room

theres no need for a chiller on this set up unless water is exceptionally warm. it only takes 15 mins to flood and drain. the plants get o2 exchange as the water fills pushing out stale air and draining pulling in fresh air.

the green things are stands which angle pots slightly, this makes them easier to drain.

for sure diy could be built easily. i just dont have time as im very very busy so prefer plug and play.

i will go into more detail on this set up soon.

I run it full power always. i dont just use it for temp control, i want as much co2 through the room as poss. im going to run 2 actually.
I get same results with my extraction fans. Why buy CO2 when you can turn your tent 4 to 5 x per min.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

hello cultivator just a quick question I'm in week 2 of flower and I'm looking at pruning is this a good or bad idea? if so how much should i take of etc what would you recommend thank you

so here we are at week 7 of flower in the coco. buds are getting heavy and dense now. humidy is still 62% so bud rot is a concern. i will keep an eye on it. i dont want to add a dehumidifier if i can help it because its cramped in there and it will dry the pots out faster.

IMG-20160510-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20160510-WA0008.jpg

Nice looking flowers you are stacking the tent. You can hang your dehumidifier from top of tent to save space.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Glad ya back mate was getting bit nervous for ya Looking good cult ya canopy don't look as level as the last grow how do ya think yield will compare
I've got a dilemma I need some cuttings but can only get cheese an I really don't like to grow it I don't wanna pop seeds cuz takes bit longer hey

Any one no How I check my private messages on this site.

yeah canopy isnt as even at all. its the biggest ive seen this strain get as well. The buds are really hardening up now. I reckon there be 2kg there but will have to wait and see.

as for cuts I cant help. In uk im using pips. They do take longer but i dont trust anyones cuts cos they always turn out shit or carry spidermite.

Id just bite the bullet and buy seed. The incredible bulk is good.

hello cultivator another question I've just come into week three of flower and ready for my trim up as these are nice bushy monsters on a guide line what and how much should i trim any previous photos would be much appreciated thank you

hello cultivator another question I've just come into week three of flower and ready for my trim up as these are nice bushy monsters on a guide line what and how much should i trim any previous photos would be much appreciated thank you

sorry for late reply.

Id remove at least the bottom 1/3 of the plant. typically any lower branch thinner than a pencil just remove. all leaves and fluffy crap.

20160408_195734.jpg

Sorry for the lack of posts here recently. Ive been super busy and stressed.

I have just started to harvest the coco plants so will get some pics up soon.

For the past 8 days they recieved only water after one flush with flawless finish. They are 5 gallon pots and i flushed each pots with 40litres of plain water. I then allow pots to dry out for a couple days then 2 litres of water per day until harvest.

These plants are ok. They arent the best ive grown. The main problem as the lack of light for such big plants. 4 600w hps is no where near enough for 16 plants that size. I should have ran minimum 8 600w hps. Unfortunately that wasnt an option here.

Quality is good. Id say 7.5/10. very dense buds but not huge. But proof is always in the final product. I will get a pictorial update done asap.

I'm having a absolute nightmare cult me things looked pretty nice good sized but I didn't think they were very frosty well I've took em down there was no where near as much as I hoped and it looks shit so I dunno what to do cuz can't see anyone taking it
As you said before I was told these were lemon skunk and now there done clearly they ain't so it will be seed from here on out

Back
Top Bottom