Cultivators 7200w Build And Grow Perpetual

Hey cultivator, I've been waiting for you to get your hands on some led panels, looking forward to see what you can do with them. Hopefully push them over the 1g1w, and get closer to the 1.5g to watt. Even though I've purchased panels, couple of grand, and only will grow indoors with led, not untill those numbers are hit is it really worth the extra money. But I think the numbers are possible, hoping anyways. Good luck, subbed. Peace

Yes i still do dwc mate, i do all sorts of different things, it stops me from getting bored lol.

U dont need to score the cutting unless its really woody but thats not often with weed. I use a clean pair of sharp snips, take my cut, remove lower foliage, snip leaves in half, make fresh cut on bottom (doesnt need to be 45) then place into water. leave in water 10mins then remove, dip in clonex and place in wet cube. Use a heat mat if possible, allow cubes to dry out and then soak again. Do not keep them soaking as it will rot stems and any small roots.

Thanks mate, I'm going to do it exactly that way from now on! I know what i'l be doing today ;)

I'll answer questions shortly once ive bathed my daughters but heres a quick vid in mean time.

That AMS looks quality! Proper full looking buds! Can't wait til you get you LED panels so you can suss those out too lol!

Whats the general timeframe for AMS from cutting to harvest in your experience? I might have to try it

Can you use that Buddha bloom booster in an RDWC Cult?

I'm sure your vids are quit informative Coach Cult but unfortunately I not blessed with the time to watch Videos here on 420. I made a decision awhile back to stay subbed to as many journals as I can handle to learn as much as possible. I'm a pretty fast reader (quicker than I can speak) so in the time it takes me to watch a video I could have been through a few threads. I've tried to put aside time to watch everyone's vids but it never works out being subbed to so many journals. Just wanted you to know that.

T-minus 1 day until Showtime. Check my signature.

im looking to build 2 flood tables, dimensions roughly 4'x15'. has anyone got any experience building one? any ideas welcome. It will be built out of timber.

I saw a guy on youtube do it with a fish pond liner. Of course the bottom was flat with no channels. Have you calculated how much water you will need in a res? My problem with E&F is you need too much water in the res, and water changes are wasteful. Also, after the entire table gets wet, that water evaporates into the room, raising humidity.

What's your plan? Rockwool blocks?

hey cult,my local greenhouse made an e&f table 6*40 and they used/sell what the cap'n suggest, fish pond liner, it comes in a huge roll i think it was 8x100ft very heavy duty stuff,ill snap a picture next time im over there(later this week)

pk budda trees is on its way,hope its good stuff-love the videos

Have you calculated how much water you will need in a res? My problem with E&F is you need too much water in the res, and water changes are wasteful. Also, after the entire table gets wet, that water evaporates into the room, raising humidity.

What's your plan? Rockwool blocks?

i think about 800litre res. i will make a lid that covers the trays so the water cant evaporate into the air.

Was thinking of using 6litre pots filled with clay pebbles. That way the plants can get more feeds and dry out faster. Just trying to figure the best way to set a res or res's up as space will be tight. I might just build a frame and fit individual trays and res in. maybe 8 individual tables. then they can all run 1 week apart.

i think about 800litre res. i will make a lid that covers the trays so the water cant evaporate into the air.

Was thinking of using 6litre pots filled with clay pebbles. That way the plants can get more feeds and dry out faster. Just trying to figure the best way to set a res or res's up as space will be tight. I might just build a frame and fit individual trays and res in. maybe 8 individual tables. then they can all run 1 week apart.

8 individual tables sounds like best bet plus if you do it a week apart you can have harvests in stages.
I actually really wanna see it set up, sounds like an excellent idea!

Happy Easter Coach Cult.

Happy 420 Cult and all , hope you all have a great holiday :)

would like to invite you and everyone to my new journal Lush led vs Advanced led.

keep up the great work brother. :high-five:

Hey Cult

I went through your journal and i've put together a feeding schedule, the only thing i left out was Voodoo Juice, its so expensive and it seems to do the same thing as Great White Shark

Chart.PNG

And an enlarged version

Chart1.PNG
Chart3.PNG

Its essentially...

-Cannazyme with every feed
-Superthrive for seedling/clone phase
-Great white shark during all of Seedling/Clone/Veg phase
-GH Base nutes
-B-52 for all of Veg and few weeks during m
-Bud Blood first 3 weeks of flowering (duration of "the stretch")
-Big Bud or Buddhas Tree PK 9-18 as a booster going forward
-Overdrive last 2 weeks

Can you let me know what you reckon, if i'm missing anything or if i have something wrong

Cheers

Happy Belated 420 everyone!

I would change a few things up if u can.

Firstly i wouldnt use superthrive, i used to use it for a long time but it just isnt necessary mate.

Although voodoo juice is expensive i would use that in early veg and first 2 weeks of flower. I was going to scrap that and just use the great white, however im finding that the plants without the voodoo are alot thinner branched and really struggle to hold buds. So i will use the voodoo and great white together.

But its your boosts that i would change the most. If i said do 1 thing thats a must add in flower, its to use advanced nutrients bud ignitor the first 2 weeks of flower, it makes such a difference. I would then use buddhas tree pk from start week 3 to end week 5, then switch to atami bloombastic for weeks 6/7 then water week 8.

Im sure what u are doing will work, im just saying how i would do it.

Cult you legend, thanks a lot! I really appreciate your input!

I would change a few things up if u can.

Firstly i wouldnt use superthrive, i used to use it for a long time but it just isnt necessary mate.

Done :) Superthrive is gone!

Although voodoo juice is expensive i would use that in early veg and first 2 weeks of flower. I was going to scrap that and just use the great white, however im finding that the plants without the voodoo are alot thinner branched and really struggle to hold buds. So i will use the voodoo and great white together.

Voodoo Juice ordered!

But its your boosts that i would change the most. If i said do 1 thing thats a must add in flower, its to use advanced nutrients bud ignitor the first 2 weeks of flower, it makes such a difference. I would then use buddhas tree pk from start week 3 to end week 5, then switch to atami bloombastic for weeks 6/7 then water week 8.

Funnily enough this is the bit I was the most confused about!

So would you say to use Bud Ignitor instead of Bud Blood? I read that Bud Blood is the powder version for RDWC, but if you say Bud Ignitor, then Bud Ignitor it is!

Also, as i'll be using Buddhas PK and Bloombastic, does that mean these will be the only boosters i will need, so i wont need Advanced Nutrients Big Bud?

Thanks again, when you get back to me, i'll make some adjustments to my spreadsheet and post it, so you can eye ball it if you dont mind? This is going to be the feeding chart i follow from now until the end of time so i might as well get it right haha and you never know, might come in handy for other growers

Looking forward to the Video :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom