Cultivators Play Pen

Are you going to be keeping this journal going along side the new one, Cultivator?

Yes mate, there will be an update on grows tomorrow.

Hey cult, if you wrote a book or did a video series, id buy them!

thanks, but i know jack shit according to some people! lol its funny how im told things dont work or this isnt right by guys who've done a couple grows and have never grown bigger than a 4'x8' tent...... I get so annoyed with things i read sometimes but its nice when u guys follow my journals and like what u see, so thanks.

So grow 3 has been moved to my new location and has 6-7 weeks left of flower, its just over 2 weeks since flip.

Grow 1 is down and dried and gone now, final weights was 23oz dry under 2 600w lights. Its probably the worst yield ive ever had going by gpw. But the root rot caused some major issues at a critical time of transition and i knew i'd take a big hit on yield. The important thing is the quality was there and that i didnt lose it altogether.

So i will focus on grow 2 for the remainder of this journal. It has around 3 weeks left. It really suffered with the defoliation i did as it was really heavy due to having too many plants under the 2 1000w hps. Its slowed them by around a week i would say. having said that they are healthy and flowering nicely now, full update tomorro.

I have plants on different schedules of bloom but the one most ahead takes soo much space the other 2 is lacking in width and circumference just too crowded
but itll be out in another week and a half and the other s will have the space to spread out lol
Happy Tokerday Cult :thumb:

I have plants on different schedules of bloom but the one most ahead takes soo much space the other 2 is lacking in width and circumference just too crowded
but itll be out in another week and a half and the other s will have the space to spread out lol
Happy Tokerday Cult

Could u not do maybe a plant less next time around and use that extra space to allow the light to penetrate better? I find when i crowd plants i always get yield affected, even when i eventually space them out under good light. I think i will add another 2 1000w hps to this space or run less plants, havent decided yet.

Could u not do maybe a plant less next time around and use that extra space to allow the light to penetrate better? I find when i crowd plants i always get yield affected, even when i eventually space them out under good light. I think i will add another 2 1000w hps to this space or run less plants, havent decided yet.

Or keep the plant count and veg less?
My problem is something seems to always delay flowering about a week. An extra week of massive veg growth is a LOT! This round I was really bad, as I veged 2 weeks longer than planned. The room wasn't light tight, so I couldn't flip.

Anyway, nice work as always. It will be interesting to watch you experiment with soil. If you figure out a way to squeeze those 30 hours into a single day, let me know! :winkyface:

:Namaste:

yep agreed things just got out of hand lol
there should only be 3 in there all 3 weeks apart
but lol
the nycd isn't doing too bad the hgk is the one really affected
but the chemdawg be out in another week and a half so there will be room again
Happy Weednsday Cult :thumb:

sorry about lack of updates guys, ive been focusing on other journal.

heres some pics of the rdwc grow now at 3 weeks veg and flipped on 7 feb 2014. As u can see in the pic there are a couple of scrawny weak plants with under developed root systems. this is due to the fact they were placed in the system after not being given a chance to develop in the soil and the soil getting wet in system hence causing root issues. i think i'll stick with clay pebbles as media in future to avoid that happening. On the plus side there will be some double figure monsters too.

DSC_018211.JPG
DSC_01858.JPG
DSC_018313.JPG
DSC_01868.JPG
DSC_01878.JPG
DSC_018810.JPG

the soil one is part of the rdwc?
im thinking not but im just asking
Happy Sativaday Cult :thumb:

Yes all the plants are potted in soil mate. In 6" net pots. It's the.first time I've used soil but.seems to work fine. The issues were down to over saturation if soil before the plants were well rooted. The soil on the.big plants is dry and will stay dry. I have a 4" gap between pots and res.

Welcome mate.

I don't give a f**K what other people think. It just annoys.me wen they give crop advise to new growers. I stay out if.there.threads as wen I try to give.my experience there's always an excuse why I'm.wrong and.they know what they are doing. That's fine by me.

On a positive note there are some great growers in.this site so fish around and ull figure out who.knows what. It's a great resource 420 so use it well. Just always.double.check.what u are.told and don't be afraid Tobago why people say what they do.

Check out my other active journalist my signature, it's.more active than this.one now.

Back
Top Bottom