Cultivators Cultivation High Quality Yields

sorry i havent been around guys. ive been on remand in prison and got out yesterday. i wont be around a while. im in some pretty serious shit. Aparantly the law doesnt like me and thinks im a drug king pin. its bollocks, i do what i do and harm no one, all weed. they should chase the crack and smack dealers. cant talk specifics but im facing 10 years prison for weed. i can do the time but its unnecessary. word of advice to successful commercial growers.... dont live a life that make others jealous. no matter who u help or who u look after there will always be someone willing to rat u out. im not up at court for few months but i need to lay low. be safe people.

That sucks my friend. I sure hope you and your attorney can work things out as well as possible.

I wish you all the best. :Namaste:

Sorry to hear it mate. Time to fly the pow flag I think. Hope everything works out for ya man. If u can get someone to let us know where u end up ill definetly throw some money on your books and write you to keep you sane. I'm sure many others would do the same. U will be missed dearly mate.

I vote we sticky every thread u made lol
:Namaste:

I pray the best for you bro, thought are with you, think different. I would help in any possible way just let me know.

cults its not what they know its what they can proove. i know people who have been caught and got minor cases, i know u got ur history but like u said u aint harmed no one so just lay low and pass on your knowledge to the youngeer folks and get a lil %%% every now n then, but for now good luck n keep ya eyes open...

grindzzz!!!

Damn Cult...

I don't know if you're gonna read this, but I'm really worried about you. It's not right. You do so much good in the world. I know I already posted about your last comment, but for what it's worth, you're in my thoughts. If I were a praying man, you would be in mine. Rest assured you're in my atheist equivalent. :Namaste:

I understand if you can't or don't want to, but I'm sure we would all like to stay updated. Sometimes it's worse not knowing, ya know? No pressure on this end though. You got plenty to deal with. I sure hope you already lined up a good attorney. Treat it all like another fight you're gonna win. :)

hey guys.

thanks for the support. the cops dont know im active here yet. i wont be journalling anymore, or not for a while anyway. i will be ok whatever happens, im not afraid of prison. hopefully it wont come to that.

i'll be around still watching but wont be bery active for now.

Thanks everyone.

So sorry to hear the crap news C..
Hopefully you can beat the wrap my friend.
You're going to be greatly missed around, here that's for sure.
You've taught so many of us, priceless lessons.

praying for a happy outcome buddy.

so guys

after much deliberation i have decided to journal one of my real grows.

I am up at trial for cultivation of cannabis and producing a class b drug, with intenet to supply, conspiracy to grow cannabis also. they dont have a tight case against me but if im found guilty i will def be going to do some porridge (prison time).

so my thinking is that i want to show a real grow incase i get a lengthy custodial. im not worried about this one getting busted as its super secret, and hey if im fucked anyway what diff does it make.

I will start a new journal soon. it will be a 30 plant grow in 30litre buckets on a recirculating system. basically copied from the current culture system but using round buckets. 15x 600w hps and 700litre res. a completely sealed room with co2 supplementation.

This isnt a grow i'd usually document, but fuck it we only live once! im a believer of shared knowledge. i'll let everyone know when i start the jouranl in the next week or so.

Sorry to everyone i havent replied to. it may seem like ive been ignoring people but thats not the case. ive had a very stressfull time recently and just had alot to deal with in the real world. ive lost over £60000 in last 8 weeks plus lost grows. it hasnt broke me but def had me contemplating how i do thinks and taking a close look at the people around me. But if this is my last journal, let it be a big one.

:peace:

so guys

after much deliberation i have decided to journal one of my real grows.

I am up at trial for cultivation of cannabis and producing a class b drug, with intenet to supply, conspiracy to grow cannabis also. they dont have a tight case against me but if im found guilty i will def be going to do some porridge (prison time).

so my thinking is that i want to show a real grow incase i get a lengthy custodial. im not worried about this one getting busted as its super secret, and hey if im fucked anyway what diff does it make.

I will start a new journal soon. it will be a 30 plant grow in 30litre buckets on a recirculating system. basically copied from the current culture system but using round buckets. 15x 600w hps and 700litre res. a completely sealed room with co2 supplementation.

This isnt a grow i'd usually document, but fuck it we only live once! im a believer of shared knowledge. i'll let everyone know when i start the jouranl in the next week or so.

Sorry to everyone i havent replied to. it may seem like ive been ignoring people but thats not the case. ive had a very stressfull time recently and just had alot to deal with in the real world. ive lost over £60000 in last 8 weeks plus lost grows. it hasnt broke me but def had me contemplating how i do thinks and taking a close look at the people around me. But if this is my last journal, let it be a big one.

:peace:

I am sending you my best in these trying times cultivator.

Wiw!

That's the spirit brother!!
:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

Can't wait for this one!
please let me know when the journal's up and running!

Back
Top Bottom