Cultivators Play Pen

Just about to start first grow with coco, so gonna hang around & learn a bit if you don't mind

Hey Gleny bro......Cults a legend and will sort you out with TOP advice :). I'm always bustin his head with questions lol :)

Just about to start first grow with coco, so gonna hang around & learn a bit if you don't mind

Ofcourse mate, thats what my journals are here for. Hope i can give u useful info bro.

Bro, i have been lurking around as you might have noticed, starting a coco round, i wrote down your feed schedules, to keep close to somehow working that AMS hoping to see some nice results from her this round has issues in the first, and now hopefully she will do good otherwise i am gonna pop a new bean and see, but wanted to get subbed, and to thank you bro, good to see you are still around sharing the knowledge, thank you. good growing everyone.

Hi mate

what issues did u have and what exactly are u feeding. AMS grows better from cuts but its still a hardy plant from seed, ive never had an issue with it, other than root issues in hydro.

Hey Gleny bro......Cults a legend and will sort you out with TOP advice . I'm always bustin his head with questions lol

;)

she was growing in soil and just before flower i switched them into coco, and feeding as follow:
canna coco
voodoo juice
B52 AN
Cannazyme
rhizotonic
and a tiny bit of molasses the last couple of times but that was after the issue but i think they are well now new growth looks fine, so what happened i think was that they were under T5s, and i switched them to 250 watt cfl for a day or two and than to the 600 hps, so i have a few burned tips, but older leaves look like they have some rust around the edges spots, i guess also the feeding i gave them with coco feeding after transplant was a little too hot so i a flushed and now its all good and i just got bud ignitor, they just starting to show flower, i will use it now for a couple of weeks, do you use ignitor all the way thru bro, or just the first couple of weeks of flower?

i dont recomend starting in soil then switching to coco, this is because the soil buffers differently than the coco and unless the soil is mixed with the coco it can cause issues. coco to coco or soil to soil will save u head ache. u can mix a little coco in whith the soil to make it lighter but follow a soil feed schedule not coco.

bud ignitor should only be used the first two weeks after flip during the transition to flower. never use it right through. start ur bloom nutes at end week 2 of flip when u stop bud ignitor. u can if u wish start bloom nutes 1 week after flip and use bud ignitor with it 1 week but i get better results waiting 2 weeks.

DSC_01514.JPG
DSC_01536.JPG
DSC_01527.JPG
DSC_01527.JPG
DSC_01527.JPG
Rooms getting there, slowly but surely.

Mate u get out what u put in
Think big! Nothing wrong with small either though.

So I'm thinking coco for this space ad the floor is uneven amd would make hydro a nightmare. 4 plants per light so be running around 48 in.this space. Mix of Ams,ice, Jack herer and cheese. Clones and seeds are in. Have extraction to fit and veg room to build. But be done before end month.

Back
Top Bottom