Cultivators Play Pen

Christ man, if you call that a little setup how big is big???

is that your supersoil in the bigger pot?? what ever it is, looks very rich, fluffy and good

Pineapple chunk is nice mate. It won't yield as much as AMS though. AMS is super easy to grow and decent smoke. I don't know if herbies stock it. greenhouse seeds. AMS should be there as it's very popular with commercial growers.

What do you think about the density, are they nice tight dense nugs?? Because honestly at the scale im growing, i dont have a deadline, so i dont mind veggin for extra weeks in order to achieve a big yield at the end, im more concerned now about the density. Becase i just harvested a sativa strain, and what i had sitting in front of me looked like 4-5oz, but it was actually only 3oz, lol you know what imean?

Pineapple chunk is dense. U sticking with dwc? Try usingvadvanced nutes ph perfect 3part this time around. It's simple to use and it works.

Yes im sticking with dwc, even tho i had some problems, i find it simple. And i think i learned a lot from all the help and from all the mistakes i did, which i plan on covering all of those mistakes next time around. So are you not using your canna aqua nutes anymore? Because i actually have a lot of that left still, so i thought id just use that until i run out before i buy a different line of base nutes, Canna aqua worked great for me during veg, i started messing up during flower, but i thought id give it another try.

So heres a sneak peak at a new space im building.
DSC_011212.JPG

I love new spaces :)

In that last pic, what are those 2 things on the bottom? They kinda look like speakers. Hell, what's the thing above them too?

Looks like it will be a nice space. I love the temporary lighting...

helper: "Hey Cult, it's kinda dark in here."
Cultivator: "Just plug in the cooltube."
:thumb:

Yes im sticking with dwc, even tho i had some problems, i find it simple. And i think i learned a lot from all the help and from all the mistakes i did, which i plan on covering all of those mistakes next time around. So are you not using your canna aqua nutes anymore? Because i actually have a lot of that left still, so i thought id just use that until i run out before i buy a different line of base nutes, Canna aqua worked great for me during veg, i started messing up during flower, but i thought id give it another try.

Yes I still use aqua mate. I have alot of it to use up. It's good stuff but ph perfect is proving to be great. I've used aqua for a long time with great results so just stick with it if that's what u have.

I love new spaces :)

In that last pic, what are those 2 things on the bottom? They kinda look like speakers. Hell, what's the thing above them too?

Looks like it will be a nice space. I love the temporary lighting...

helper: "Hey Cult, it's kinda dark in here."
Cultivator: "Just plug in the cooltube."
:thumb:

That is the fuse box mate. There are 3 32amp fuses. 1runs flower room, another the veg room and the 3rd run the 2 sockets (speakers) at the bottom of box. Lol.

hey cult I have a friend that wants to set up a room, his also has a brick fireplace'

any trouble in keeping yours clean?? any recommendations for cleaning brick??

i would wash walls down with disinfectant, something like jeyes fluid. then just cover walls with mylar or if budget allows use orca film. i would always cover brickwork up with reflective sheeting as it sucks up the light. the sheeting will protect room from dust and debris and add more light.

ps nice crossa. i love the kxf 250. i used to race my yz250 2stroke but was sick of injuries, so i got into mma. i get more injuries now lol!

I will pass on you're brick info to my friend,thanks

that bike was my sons first professional bike, he is the racer, started when he was 7, I wish he would go into the mma, id rather see him get punched in the face, over dropping outta the sky from 30 feet,my stomach cringes when he riders supercross

got a mma name?? let me ask you(I ask all fighters)
how do you get into that frame of mind,when your opponent has done nothing to you??
for me personally I need to be push to the red line
big fan of boxing, mma, the old pride series,hell I'm showing my age,but I remember ufc1

I will pass on you're brick info to my friend,thanks

that bike was my sons first professional bike, he is the racer, started when he was 7, I wish he would go into the mma, id rather see him get punched in the face, over dropping outta the sky from 30 feet,my stomach cringes when he riders supercross

got a mma name?? let me ask you(I ask all fighters)
how do you get into that frame of mind,when your opponent has done nothing to you??
for me personally I need to be push to the red line
big fan of boxing, mma, the old pride series,hell I'm showing my age,but I remember ufc1

Mate I'm a total adrenaline junky and do most things that get my hair raised.

My mma name is.sledge hammer, cos I ko most my opponents in first round,all but three of them.

To me mma is competition and not a fight. I never make it personal or trash talk. It's hard to say how I switch on, I just do. It's just having the will to win. I train hard and am used to getting punched, kicked and subbed in gym so it's just normal to me mate.

Bro, i have been lurking around as you might have noticed, starting a coco round, i wrote down your feed schedules, to keep close to somehow working that AMS hoping to see some nice results from her this round has issues in the first, and now hopefully she will do good otherwise i am gonna pop a new bean and see, but wanted to get subbed, and to thank you bro, good to see you are still around sharing the knowledge, thank you. good growing everyone.:thanks::420:

Back
Top Bottom