Cultivators Cultivation High Quality Yields

the real problem with clones is that mj is a forward genetic plant. so if your cloneing , then your getting way behind in the plants progression. growing seed and picking your best male to your best female always insures better crops. and it is not as hard as you think and way less time , hassle and cost then cloneing. THE INDUSTRY HAS BRAIN WASHED 90% OF THE GROWERS OUT THERE.
clone for a strong mother plant to breed. for the next best it will [WILL] give you. if you have cloned for a year. YOUR 5 TO 7 GENERATIONS BEHIND ALREADY. all this crap about haveing to seperate males and have extra rooms ect ect ect is ALL CRAP, YOUR BRAIN WASHED BY THE INDUSTRY INTO BUYING SHIT. your buying lights you dont need [full spectrum is what ya need], systems you dont[very expensive crap out there] need ,chemicals and fertilizers you dont need [ just a grow and flower ] in the right simple easy system with the right lighting and ferts/nutes[all basic stuff] know your temps and tds and ph and you will beat anyones stuff. and just hang dry it. forget the crap on jar curing. if ya dont know how to do it. you can destroy the entire crop. jar curing chains ya to the jar. one small mistake and the fermentation microbes will eat it all in a few hrs. and it always decreses potentcy in less your putting co2 into the jars the first 24 hrs. then you may have a 5 to 20% increese. but if ya trimmed all the leaf during the grow or right after words you cheeted your self of some really good effects and lost 1/2 of your duration or more.

so what ur basically saying is that i dont know what im talking about?

Seeing as ive grown many, many plants from seed and many many plants from clones. I grow from clones because i get excellent results from mothers that are carefully picked from seed. the clones arent losing out over generations as the mother is from seed and the clones are exact replicas of that. maybe if u clone a clone of a clone u probably are watering down genetics but i dont do that. I buy the extra lights and grow my mothers because through time and experimenting over more than a decade i realised this is the best way to go for many reasons. I know exactly what i will get grow to grow and u cant say that from seed. i have grown thousands of plants successfully. I find it quite arrogant of u to assume my techniques are not good and that i am brain washed by industry. Im probably the least brain washed of many, hence the reason i am both successful in what i do and a wealthy man.

As for jar curing, why did u even bring that up? for one, done correctly jar curing is an excellent way to cure. I assume most people that use this technique dont leave there bud unattended for days on end and let the bud breathe accordingly. I cure my bud in paper bags for the most part which is an excellent way to cure.

I respect the opinions of the community, everyone has there own ideas. But dont try and tell me im brain washed by industry and know jack shit about cloning and curing as u suggest. I would suggest im far more succesful at my techniques than u know. hence running successfully multiple commercial operations.

way less time , hassle and cost then cloneing

That has to be the most ridiculous comment ive heard on here. from clone to flower it takes maximum 13 weeks for me and i know exactly what i am getting. but because i have multiple dedicated mother, cloning spaces it means i can get a grow start to finish in 9-10weeks, with an average yield of 6dry oz per plant. But i guess i must be doing it wrong.

the real problem with clones is that mj is a forward genetic plant. so if your cloneing , then your getting way behind in the plants progression. growing seed and picking your best male to your best female always insures better crops. and it is not as hard as you think and way less time , hassle and cost then cloneing. THE INDUSTRY HAS BRAIN WASHED 90% OF THE GROWERS OUT THERE.
clone for a strong mother plant to breed. for the next best it will [WILL] give you. if you have cloned for a year. YOUR 5 TO 7 GENERATIONS BEHIND ALREADY. all this crap about haveing to seperate males and have extra rooms ect ect ect is ALL CRAP, YOUR BRAIN WASHED BY THE INDUSTRY INTO BUYING SHIT. your buying lights you dont need [full spectrum is what ya need], systems you dont[very expensive crap out there] need ,chemicals and fertilizers you dont need [ just a grow and flower ] in the right simple easy system with the right lighting and ferts/nutes[all basic stuff] know your temps and tds and ph and you will beat anyones stuff. and just hang dry it. forget the crap on jar curing. if ya dont know how to do it. you can destroy the entire crop. jar curing chains ya to the jar. one small mistake and the fermentation microbes will eat it all in a few hrs. and it always decreses potentcy in less your putting co2 into the jars the first 24 hrs. then you may have a 5 to 20% increese. but if ya trimmed all the leaf during the grow or right after words you cheeted your self of some really good effects and lost 1/2 of your duration or more.

dude dont take this the wrong way, but you sound like you have grown some really nice product and have toked just a little too much of it before writing this post..

your mixing your own message and blending the art of simplicity with the art of performance....you absolutely right..you can grow a plant successfully with just some mud, some water and a bit of sunlight...just like you can power a car on petrol (gas), but that is not the same performance if that car was recieving nitro is it?

you would have made far more sense on the jar curing if you just said something like ' take care with jar curing guys, pros can do it well but amatures may risk bud rot'...much nicer

some good arguments in there and your anti corp message was recieved loud and clear, but your post lacks focus and perspective...-B 'could do better'

:peace:

Mind if I step in Cult?

I scratched my head for a bit trying to figure what this means
but if ya trimmed all the leaf during the grow or right after words you cheeted your self of some really good effects and lost 1/2 of your duration or more.

I usually hang to dry, put in large tins and burp as needed. When ready, divy it up in to the jars. I just rolled a bud last night from 4 grows ago and it was perfect texture. And kicked ass.

What's your method of the paper bag thing Cult?

i dry in nets for 4-5 days. then place in 1oz batches in paper bags. then place in a cool dark place and leave for 3-4 months.

any chance you can do a very tiny experiment bro....any chance you could place a tiny bit in a warmer dark place for the same amount of time and compare like for like potency?

apparently cool and dark is good for the cure, but carboxilation occours greater at more elevated tempratures and that not niccisarily 100% is carboxilated during the flash burn of smoking....if this theory all pans out and my understanding is correct, then the tiny sample should actually be a little stronger than the rest of the same age...

rh is around 40-45% mate. u dont want it too dry or it just goes flakey and crumbly, obviously too high and rot kicks in. around 10-12 degrees celcious.

Thank you C, it always helps me to measure my technique with someone who is experiencing success with theirs. I was always taught; if you wanna be a brain surgeon, don't mimmick a plumber! Thanks again.

Congrats on another win C!

Awesome C.

Dang, 3 months is a long time to hold onto product without smoking it or donating to a dispensary.

Do you ever do a sped-up cure? If so, what is the method and time?

Thanks for answering about the Ph.

i dont cure all my bud. i dry for 5-7 days in nets in 40% humity @14degrees celcious with fan moving air. commercial quantities leave then and its up to purchasers to cure. but the bud i give away and keep for friends is cured as i stated. i prob give away 10oz out of every 100oz. trust me, no one does that in uk, or very few.

Back
Top Bottom