Cultivators Cultivation High Quality Yields

sure mate how do i locate your journal? i am new to this but will be willing to help as ive had so many problems myself haha - its about learning from them though

what EC level are your plants on there? its coco coir w/chip as far as i can see?

they are showing signs of nitrogen, iron and mag-cal deficiency.

looks like you need to increase/decrease your EC to .08 - 1.00 that size plant will have enough root mass to take it in

any help?

no mate dont worry about your pH so much - i know people drone on about it being bang on. that is more true in pure mineral hydro growing...

do you have any nutes? make sure you use half the concentration recommended on the back of the bottle - thats a rule of thumb if you dont own an EC stick.

your medium will have its own pH. Coco is always always always 6-7pH... so dont worry about the ph as long as it is 5-7 range.

make sure your plant is getting asmall level of nutes and in a week they will be thriving again.

Also, because you are on cfl, dont water so much give them 250ml every 2 days. let them dry out a tiny bit.

honestly that will solve your issue. u know how i know? ive had this problem of underfeeding on coco. its actually a very unforgiving medium...

haha cults i aswell was looking at green houses trainwreck and also dinafem kush n cheese as its a uk/usa favroite great minds think alike eh!!

also wanted to know if you have had any luck putting a feeding schedual together for me to follow for dwc??
thanks mate.

hey mate

i'll put something together for u soon. im running around like a mad man at the moment trying to get jobs done. i'll def do it though.

its far easier and more practical to just pull a jug of liquid out of your res and put it in the fridge or freezer to cool down then swap out a jug at a time. so if you have a need 10 litres in your dwc then make that one 11 litres of liquid. when your jug is cold, remove a litre from the bucket and replace it with the slightly colder one.

thats actually a very good idea. more suited if its smaller grow but def would work with no ill effects. it gets trickier if the property is empty and running larger systems but def work for average grower.

It's certainly difficult to grow well without all the "pieces" of the puzzle. I'm limping along just trying to bring this first crop to harvest. For example, since I started in Winter, I thought I would be OK without AC for this grow, but as it's warming up a little, my temps have crept up as well. Now I may have to come up with the $$ to get an AC before harvest. Cult is very right on this. Don't start growing until you have the environment completely controlled.

I used to be one of the people that believed you don't have to spend a lot of $$ to grow MJ. I no longer believe that. Even in the 90's I had spent a lot on grow supplies. The difference was I did it gradually then, so I didn't realize how much I was spending. It's obvious that, at some point, Cult has put a lot of investment capital into his business. The good thing about all this is, it's easy to recoup that investment. There is certainly no lack of demand for high quality cannabis!

i guess wen i say room set it should be completed first, i mean thats best case scenario. most people cant afford to set up state of the art grow rooms off the bat. i myself started very small with very little years ago. but if finance allows get everything u need from the off chance, it'll only save problems later.

i guess wen i say room set it should be completed first, i mean thats best case scenario. most people cant afford to set up state of the art grow rooms off the bat. i myself started very small with very little years ago. but if finance allows get everything u need from the off chance, it'll only save problems later.

That's how I understood what you were saying. I was just trying to reiterate what I thought was an excellent point! It's not too different from any business you start. You purchase as much equipment and supplies as you can afford to get started. Then, as revenue starts to come in, you reinvest profits back into the business to purchase more equipment and supplies. I feel very fortunate that I was able to make a large initial investment to get my first flowering room running well right from the start. After each harvest, I'll use any profits to purchase more equipment and supplies to build my business.

You're obviously a savvy business man as well as an outstanding grower. That's allowed you to grow your business to include multiple grow rooms and develop a loyal customer base. And on top of all that, you're a nice guy! :Namaste:

Hi jon hows it going bro?

Lookis like im cutting these plants down early, cant really go into details why, but i need them gone from the location sooner rather than later. Its not all bad news as they are showing some amber trichs but def could have gone another week and a half.

I will start a new journal very soon documenting the build of my undercurrent dwc system and the grow and i will be making that a perpetual journal that will show multiple grows and techniques. Ive neglected this journal as ive been tied up and so busy but i will do my very best to get more involved in the next one.

thanks doc

i havent been as detailed and up to date with the grow i started journal for. ive tried to add content but the focus was the dwc vs coco and ive neglected a little. but i will definately build a much more varied and interactive journal next time. i have so much going on its hard to keep up sometimes. i was worried about showing the larger scale things but now im thinking fuck it. i still not 100%, we'll see what happens. maybe u guys will be in for a treat or 2.

I like surprises as much as the next Guy mate. But don't go making targets any bigger than they already are IMO. U show too much as is for a man in ur position and location IMO. Would hate to see u sacrifice freedom for a few extra pics!

im pretty careful in what i do. this is my escape i guess. i cant show anyone who doesnt work with me for real. i have some crazy shit on the go and i guess its ego wanting to show people, but canna is right, i do show alot. i'll think about it. i want to show people how to expand their ops, im not afraid of prison, i was more afraid of being free at one point! however i do have children and i have to consider that also. theres never anything near me but thats not to say i cant get caught. i just want to share my experience, its tough in the real world wen im surrounded by rats and two faced c**ts, its nice to be able to share here.

For sure however he has to be on his game and lucky all the time.. they only need to be lucky once. I mean I'd love to see what else he's rocking if these are his small potatoes, but that also adds to potential evidence should the worst happen. I like having ya around cult, just offering input from where I see things. I appreciate all u contribute either way

420 is perfectly safe.
if for no other reason than the fact we are in the uk and this business (the forum) is not national juristiction.

cult never leaks any thing that can be used to identify himself or his location, and should sodds law strike, there are loads of us that would spot it and say something pretty sharpish.

any risk cult may be it, it wont be from deciding whether to post this picture or that.

our biggest risks are almost always local issues...nosey neighbors. burglers that find more than they bargained for. asshole scumbags that would rather rob a grow than learn how to do it themselves and slip ups from the ones we trust.

Cults cheers for that mate I'm also very busy at the moment so won't be fully cracking till end of the month, got a few orders comming in these last couple weeks then my roms done, so I'm cool waiting. But what canna said is right, remember in our neck of the woods people are anal and think your bad in what you do ect, only real people in the game know how it is, but to us its nothing but to others its a crime. So keep on ya toes, us real people will believe your word of mouth but don't expose too much, lifes good when your having fun, think of retirement and not being banged up, 23 hours bang up and pound store canteen is no fun for anybody mate, I'm sure u know what I mean!!

im pretty careful in what i do. this is my escape i guess. i cant show anyone who doesnt work with me for real. i have some crazy shit on the go and i guess its ego wanting to show people, but canna is right, i do show alot. i'll think about it. i want to show people how to expand their ops, im not afraid of prison, i was more afraid of being free at one point! however i do have children and i have to consider that also. theres never anything near me but thats not to say i cant get caught. i just want to share my experience, its tough in the real world wen im surrounded by rats and two faced c**ts, its nice to be able to share here.

yes it is ego...but not the arrogant sort. there is nothing wrong with loving what you do and wanting to share your acomplishments with someone...bloody anyone, that can appreciate the skill and effort it took to make it happen. i dont think there is an artist alive that doesnt want their work to be loved by someone its the same sort of thing.

yes my friend you do owe it to your children to be careful, but i think your a bit like me. its far more important that your own children see you living the life you believe in and are willing to fight and suffer for it. it kinda doesnt matter what you do in life, but i would rather get in to trouble holding my head held high than have my kids watch me sneaking around, too afraid of the consequences to live the life i choose. thats not a lesson a care for my children to learn.

its fukn stupid to be honest with you. i reckon at least a third of our island has toked on a spliff at some point in their life and no one died...now im not asking for these straight laced puritans to support our plant and worship it like we do, but its about bloody time its decriminalised and taxed. this new mj tax for grower/sellers would easily pay the nhs bill for smoke and drink related illnesses.

Back
Top Bottom