Cultivators 7200w Build And Grow Perpetual

Hey mate. Nice setup! How are you connecting the pipe to the maxijet? Are you just tiger sealing it on? Or is there a fitting for it?

There is nothing sealing the pump to the pipe. It is a tight fight fit and wen the pump is on it will create a slight pressure that will keep the pump attached. It's better doing it this way as it makes it very simple to clean.

Day 28 of flower. heres a few pics. The yellowing to leaves is due to using a pesticide known as tanlin. it kills gnats, had a small outbreak so treated it straight away. plants will be fine. they are filling out nicely for being at the 4 week mark.

DSC_04136.JPG
DSC_04164.JPG
DSC_04154.JPG
DSC_04145.JPG
DSC_04173.JPG
DSC_04185.JPG
DSC_04194.JPG

I will get some more detailed pics at lights on.

The nute mix will change today and will comprise of:

Ionic coco bloom 1.6ec
Buddha tree pk 0.5ml/l
canaazym 2.5ml/l

don't really notice the damage from the pesticide your using
looks pretty normal like its eating nitrogen off the leaves since your well into bloom
Looks great Cult even if you did have to control the gnats with pesticide I don't notice it :thumb:

Yeah, there's more damage.today chronic. Leaves falling off everywhere. I'm.not a great fan.of pesticides but I can't.risk losing a crop. I never ever get.pests.in hydro.

I will finish this grow out then I will empty flower.room of everything. I am going to rebuild to have.a better use.of.space and.more control over temps. It will be half led half hps also.

1. Those are amazing roots for only 7 days. I agree the heating mat speeds things up, but 7 days is unreal.

2. Even at a humidity of 45%, my clones (in rockwool) wilt if I don't use a dome, and I only allow ambient light until I see roots.

3. I like the size of those clones. BIG! Do you find taking bigger clones will you a head start on rapid veg growth?

4. 1ec / 500ppm seems high for clones, but it seems to be working for you. I use about 1/2 that. I usually use clonex solution or GH bloom nutes and I can't tell a difference. In the video, you said you are using advanced nutrients, G,M,B, but are you using EQUAL parts of these?

5. When you say 3 part, you're referring to the "jungle juice" 3 part, is that correct?

6. I agree more plants per light will always yield more than one big plant. I wish I had the luxury of higher plant count. What I have noticed, is I can always get a lb per plant, using the 5.8 gallon superoots air pot. I've run the next size up (12 gallons), which uses a LOT more media, and it does NOT increase my yield. I believe it is important to transplant often to build a big root mass (which I see you are doing).

Great video, cult. There is more info in this video, than one would find in hundreds of threads around here!

1. Those are amazing roots for only 7 days. I agree the heating mat speeds things up, but 7 days is unreal.

2. Even at a humidity of 45%, my clones (in rockwool) wilt if I don't use a dome, and I only allow ambient light until I see roots.

3. I like the size of those clones. BIG! Do you find taking bigger clones will you a head start on rapid veg growth?

4. 1ec / 500ppm seems high for clones, but it seems to be working for you. I use about 1/2 that. I usually use clonex solution or GH bloom nutes and I can't tell a difference. In the video, you said you are using advanced nutrients, G,M,B, but are you using EQUAL parts of these?

5. When you say 3 part, you're referring to the "jungle juice" 3 part, is that correct?

6. I agree more plants per light will always yield more than one big plant. I wish I had the luxury of higher plant count. What I have noticed, is I can always get a lb per plant, using the 5.8 gallon superoots air pot. I've run the next size up (12 gallons), which uses a LOT more media, and it does NOT increase my yield. I believe it is important to transplant often to build a big root mass (which I see you are doing).

Great video, cult. There is more info in this video, than one would find in hundreds of threads around here!

hi mate, nice to see u stop by. Its pretty quiet around here these days but i dont have time to do lots updates so guess people are elsewhere at the mo. I still log what i can for the guys that dont post and for my own references.

1. Yup 7 days mate. i have cloning mastered now, i can get just about anything to root pretty quickly. the success in my opinion is how u treat the mother plant. larger healthy clones always root faster.

2. They shouldnt wilt at 45rh. Im not sure of the method u use to take ur cuts but i fine leaving them in water immediately after making final cut will help them alot. I used clonex on the cuts in the vid but i dont always use it, it takes a day or 2 longer without it but its not necessary. also be sure to trim fan leaves, that will help alot also. and have the cubes ringing wet when u first transplant to them.

3. Big healthy clones can speed veg time up over a week, even 2 weeks if u have been using real small clones. U will have more hormones built up in the clone also and it makes it root faster. they can take alot more grief than small cuts.

4/5. 1.0ec should be fine for clones unless u are growing a sativa or strain sensitive to nutes. I forgot to mention that i start them on plain water until i see the first sign of roots, usually 5 days. i use equal parts GMB and it is Advanced Nutrients ph perfect, not jungle juice. Hoestly this stuff is amazing for vegative growth, i still adjust ph on it though.

Pleased u like what u see, i do have a tendancy to ramble sometimes haha.

That was really useful info Cult. And good vid too. Some wicked plants you have there! Do you still do DWC or do you prefer coco?

I've always taken small clones but have tried taking bigger ones, but have failed so far, however i think i was maybe giving them to much light.

This is what ive been doing

1. Find a suitable clone
2. Cut it off with scissors and put it in water
3. Cut off the bottom branches and the bottom at 45degrees with a clean blade and cover in rooting gel
4. Pop it in a cube (rockwool or root riot i have both)
5. Snip the larger leaves of the clones

Some people have suggested scoring the bottom of the clone, the part covered in rooting gel, but ive tried that too and nothing so i suspect its prob too much light.

I'd love it if i could speed up cloning, i'm also going to be feeding at 1.0ec as you suggested. I;ve got myself a bluelab truncheon now and love it, life is so much easier with it!

>>it is Advanced Nutrients ph perfect, not jungle juice

I see now. I guess they make TWO different 3 part systems, one is jungle juice (with the monkey on the bottle) that is basically the same as GH, then the other is the one you use, the ph perfect with the gorilla on the bottle. And then a 2 part jungle juice, two MORE different 2 part ph perfects. Sheesh, it gets confusing.

Why aren't you using the connisseur?

That was really useful info Cult. And good vid too. Some wicked plants you have there! Do you still do DWC or do you prefer coco?

I've always taken small clones but have tried taking bigger ones, but have failed so far, however i think i was maybe giving them to much light.

This is what ive been doing

1. Find a suitable clone
2. Cut it off with scissors and put it in water
3. Cut off the bottom branches and the bottom at 45degrees with a clean blade and cover in rooting gel
4. Pop it in a cube (rockwool or root riot i have both)
5. Snip the larger leaves of the clones

Some people have suggested scoring the bottom of the clone, the part covered in rooting gel, but ive tried that too and nothing so i suspect its prob too much light.

I'd love it if i could speed up cloning, i'm also going to be feeding at 1.0ec as you suggested. I;ve got myself a bluelab truncheon now and love it, life is so much easier with it!

Yes i still do dwc mate, i do all sorts of different things, it stops me from getting bored lol.

U dont need to score the cutting unless its really woody but thats not often with weed. I use a clean pair of sharp snips, take my cut, remove lower foliage, snip leaves in half, make fresh cut on bottom (doesnt need to be 45) then place into water. leave in water 10mins then remove, dip in clonex and place in wet cube. Use a heat mat if possible, allow cubes to dry out and then soak again. Do not keep them soaking as it will rot stems and any small roots.

Yes i use the ph perfect 3 part with the gorilla on bottles. i havent used the jungle juice or connosieur and i wont be either as this is so good for veg. i used to add several additives to get healthy veg but now its base, great white shark, cannazym and it works brilliant.

Cult, whose panels are you using for half hps/half led grow? And what made you pick them?

I cant name the panels yet as they havent arrived yet. but they are large panels with a 900w actual draw. i chose them because the distributer was willing to work with me and sponsor me and i know he will listen to my feedback, good or bad. It will be a great start to LED growing.

Back
Top Bottom