Cultivators 7200w Build And Grow Perpetual

Ive just gone and deleted most of my dwc harvest pics by mistake! I have a couple here that i can show but im pretty annoyed as i had a nice detailed pictorial of how i harvest.

never mind. these were cut down 2 days ago, look at the difference already.

Friday

DSC_03631.JPG

sunday

DSC_03652.JPG
DSC_03681.JPG
DSC_03671.JPG
DSC_03661.JPG

hers a couple of branches cut off the dwc plants, they are the size of some peoples full plants! there were prob 16-18 of these per plant.

DSC_03611.JPG
DSC_03603.JPG
DSC_03571.JPG

Congrats Cult.

How do you get your buds so dry and tasty looking in only 2 days, cult?

The buds arent completely dry in them pics, just the outer part of the bud is dry, takes about 5 days to dry it and a couple weeks for a quick cure. Because of the way i operate my grows i dont have time to dry and cure longer than that unless its personal weed.

I just put buds on a drying rack in a room with extraction and an oscillating fan. The AMS buds are so dense they just go rock hard as they dry. the perfect commercial strain IMO.

Very nice harvest Cult. Would you give a smoke report on the AMS? How much head hi and body nubbing? Thanks.

Sup Cult? I like the way you grow and document. I'm new to documenting and posting and all this. I've just been lurking and reading for about a year, and I feel like you and some of these other experienced growers who follow you could really help me out. I'd like to invite all of you to come and check out my journal and maybe give me some advice on what you would do with my setup. I'm very sorry to post this on your thread, but like I said I dont know shib about navigating this site all. Any help anyone can give me would be great.

throw a link in your sig Bud Diamond so its easier to sub to your grow
hit user cp at the top scroll down on the left theres an edit signature link
hit the link and put the link in your sig itll be easier for more people to sub to your journal

Okay, so I've tried twice put a signature but it's not work Chronic. I'm not great with cpu's but i'm not completely illiterate either(I hope). Iwent to cp at the top, and then to edit signature. I put the title to the sig, the previewed it and submitted it but neither time it worked. At least I dont think so because its not showing up anywhere. Maybe i'm missing something. Thanks again for your help.

ill hop into your journal and try to help you sort it out i see the thing in your sig but it isn't working as a link
on your journal so we dont mess with cults journal since you dont have enough posts to pm
on your journal copy and paste for me what you put into the signature thing

Sup Cult? I like the way you grow and document. I'm new to documenting and posting and all this. I've just been lurking and reading for about a year, and I feel like you and some of these other experienced growers who follow you could really help me out. I'd like to invite all of you to come and check out my journal and maybe give me some advice on what you would do with my setup. I'm very sorry to post this on your thread, but like I said I dont know shib about navigating this site all. Any help anyone can give me would be great.

Hey mate

glad u like what u see. I see chronic has helped ur signature issue so u are sorted there. I'll swing by and check it out. I dont get online as much as i used to at the moment as im very busy so sometimes it can take me a day or 2 to reply to posts.

So ive just started another round of the RDWC. I had the cuttings vegging for 1 week in small half litre pots. If i use pebbles as the medium i dont do this but in this case because im using coco as the medium it helps to get the root ball going. Plants have been super cropped and tied down and were transplanted today. they will veg 1-2weeks then flip.

Back
Top Bottom