Cultivators Cultivation High Quality Yields

so i started cutting dwc plants. they still have a few signs of the ph issue that i had but nothing too serious.

2013-03-18_16_23_49.jpg

2013-03-18_16_23_54.jpg

2013-03-21_10_47_45.jpg

2013-03-21_10_48_07.jpg

2013-03-21_14_17_36.jpg

2013-03-21_16_28_59.jpg

so thats all the dwc plants down. cut at 6 weeks from flip to 12/12. they are still very heavy trich'd up and very dense. ive definately lost out on weight and some terpine content but for 6 weeks from flip its amazing. i estimate 20 dry oz from the 4 plants, which is pretty poor for me, especially under a 1000w hps, but with less than 9 weeks start to finish its a good result.

you can half the size of your sig bro (allowing more links)
copy the address you wish to goto to the clip board (ctrl + C), then select the text to convert to its link, press the button and then paste the link (ctrl + v) in the text box provided.. then the above becomes.
linkage.JPG

Don't forget to vote on the 420mag contests!

=)

This tickles me in a way that if I could, I'd have ur baby lol. THANK YOU SERIOUS REPS!! Old dog learned a new trick today.. ALOT. Off to edit. Thanks again mate. Seriously

This tickles me in a way that if I could, I'd have ur baby lol. THANK YOU SERIOUS REPS!! Old dog learned a new trick today.. ALOT. Off to edit. Thanks again mate. Seriously

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I laughed so loud when I read that email and what a nice thing giga most wouldnt take time to help someone like you just have +reps and cult dang your ams looks just unbelievable reps for you to and love also the interaction and positivity here in your grow :circle-of-love::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom