Cultivators Cultivation High Quality Yields

Are u charging cults or just being generous lol

im a generous guy :)

hey cult, do you think nick diaz is really done with mma?

he's said that before. hendrix vs. condit awesome fight

id hate to see him retire but at the same time the fight was pretty onesided apart from a few exchanges on the feet. i think hes lost interest in fighting and is happy to have some money in bank. he promoted fight well and def would have recieved couple million $ for last nights fight. with ppv and sponsors etc.

hendricks wrestling is great, i see him being a legit challenge to gsp. be interesting to see gsp fight a powerful wrestler too who can bang. jake shields got no stand up, was great grappler but gsp kept it standing. hendricks def a real threat.

im a generous guy :)

id hate to see him retire but at the same time the fight was pretty onesided apart from a few exchanges on the feet. i think hes lost interest in fighting and is happy to have some money in bank. he promoted fight well and def would have recieved couple million $ for last nights fight. with ppv and sponsors etc.

hendricks wrestling is great, i see him being a legit challenge to gsp. be interesting to see gsp fight a powerful wrestler too who can bang. jake shields got no stand up, was great grappler but gsp kept it standing. hendricks def a real threat.

How about ellenberger he had condit hurt bad in their fight, and I thought condit won against Hendrix way more active even off his back.both fights could have gone either way. I say ellenberger and Hendrix fight for number one contender

Hey gig, middle weights to watch. Anderson Silva,Chris weidman, vitor belfort, wandeli Silva just to name a few
:Namaste:

has anyone tried using ozone generators?

we lost a crop 4 years ago, started using ozone to help stray smells... works a treat for smells, literally smashed them to bits, end up with a fresh smelling house!

but has anyone used it for PM or thrips?

im a middleweight fight at 84kg. but im getting too old for the game now, bodys broken and dont have time to train like i should. but im fighting next sunday, having a break after that. in currently 9-1 and hoping to go 10-1 on sun!

As for ozone generators. i dont like them and they arent necessary. good rhino carbon filters do an excellent job and with ona gel added to the duct via t-piece, theres no odours. i used to use ozone generators few years ago but the damaged plants.

heh i dont even know how heavy i am at the moment...no scales.

i had a 10 stone frame for most of my life, blew up to 19 stone once the the ex started popping out children. i had dropped to about 15 stone and now its really starting to fall off. im guessing ill be 12 stone before summer is out and then the slow climb to gain muscle mass.
so im about an unhealthy 90k right now that should become 74k before adding muscle.

it does get harder to make changes as you get older...im having a laughable problem at the moment, i have loose skin from losing the weight so fast....but thats my own fault for comfort eating that last half a decade.

either im going through my midlife crisis early or i seem to have found a new lease of life, lol.

which club do you fight at m8? actually either cultivator or gigabane? im based in northwest, always looking for more sparring...

fair enough everyone has their own opinion, i just know that if you use ozone outside your tent or on landing or in loft space, you are minimizing detection massively, especially when you're chopping the thing down, correct?

who wants unwanted odour leaks?

i'll deffo have a read of that mate - cheers

i have read something similar though ages ago.. it said the effects are reversible. ozone therapy obviously with controlled amounts of ozone..

anyways, glad you agree its good for getting rid of stray odours!

wouldnt want to give away my location mate but im an independant fighter that trains in several places.

Dont get me wrong ozone generators work but i think they cause problems when too near to plants. I always use larger than recommended filters, and never use cheap copys so i never have issues with odours. definately important to not overlook smell leaks though.

fair play

that's another thing mate - completely agree - always need to have at least a rhino filter or natural air filters, they are properly made...

ive had cheap ones before where you can physically shake the carbon inside - not good

only use branded ones from now on.

still definitely always gona use the ozone gen as a safety net too

i agree with cut completely. you do not want ozone touching you or your plants and good carbon filters is the most practical all round solution.

however, ozone IS very good at it and im not disagreeing with its use to kill odour, just making it very clear that you should only use it on air thats on its way out of the house, and preferably upwards to the sky.

oxygen in itself is very very corrosive and harmful to humans...the fact we use it at all is because our cells made a deal with the devil a zillion years ago.
oxygen kills us...its a fact. the most significant part of aging is the rotting of the body, the reduced elasticity and the rest of it....almost exlusively caused by free radicals created both from the sun and from the use of oxygen in our own bodies for power.

just take a look at some videos of what oxygen does to a human cell...any cell, not just a cancer cell.

carbon filters to purify air
ozone filters to finish the job perfectly but used in a human and plant friendly way
and if you want more oxygen in your life...just buy o2 in bottles. and raise the ppm of your house. if i had enough money i would do exactly that. pump my house with an o2/co2 mix that suits plants and humans very well.

agreed mate... too much oxygen is, to use a pharmaceutical term... toxic to the human body, none the less in a concentration of 20% of total air volume it is life-giving.

i also wouldn't breathe ozone for it's so called health benefits, just for outside the growing space for protecting the crop from robbers of dibble! haha

every one is different though, some of my mates grow on DWC and bubble ozone though the water to kill pythium, they swear by it. i darent try it myself and use ozone strictly outside the room plus the loft

Back
Top Bottom