Our Ongoing Grows

I'm so sorry for your loss. While I've never truly interacted with him, I've read quite a few of his posts. They've made me laugh and smile.

He clearly has touched the lives of many, and both his words, wisdom, and humor will live on in the forum.

May you find peace, and may he find peaceful rest knowing he made the world a better place
:Namaste:

Here's a update for all of you great people, he cared a lot about what you guys were doing it kept him going when it was tuff. Woodie's sons are taking his ashes home, he was a Southern Boy and needs to go home. Thank You all what you say means a lot. Ms J

...I, for one, will always remember Woody with a tear and a smile, sad that He's gone, but happy I had time to spend time with him here...he was entertaining, opinionated, talented, and compassionate...he cared about our lives, as much as we cared about his, whether it it was his hell raising days, or his adventures, his stories have always stuck with me, in awe sometimes,and outright laughter others...would have liked to sit down with him sometime and talk face to face(although his reverse time schedule would be a challenge... ;) ) a lot of us are going to miss him dearly...his friendships go beyond this forum, and many more share your loss...gotta' love it when the internet is a good thing!...we'll mourn his passing, but celebrate his life...Take care Ms.J, and Woody's friends are always here if you need us...:Namaste:...h00k...

I am so sorry for your loss Ms. J & @Billdeskjet, my condolences :love::Namaste:

Curley was a good man, we are honored to have had him with us for this long.
Thank you so much for the update Janet. And thank you h00k for writing what I think a lot of us are feeling.

Miss Janet, is there an Obituary?
no I would love it if one you could write one and post here. MS J

Thank you so much for the update Janet. And thank you h00k for writing what I think a lot of us are feeling.

Miss Janet, is there an Obituary?
no but I would love it if someone wrote one and posted it Oh TY MsJ

no but I would love it if someone wrote one and posted it Oh TY MsJ
I sent you a private message asking for some history and photos a few days ago, do you know how to check private messages? We usually do a nice obituary article for our Fallen Warriors :Namaste:

While I don't remember Woody in a personal way I do remember seeing his signature "Drive By's". Not knowing he was running out of energy I thought he was busy working and loved the grow so much he wanted to check in on everyone's gardens. My gratitude to him for all he's done here including and especially his farewell note. Ms J and Billdeskjet, thank you for keeping us posted and know how he warmed our hearts!

While I didn’t converse directly with Norcaliwood I’ve read his work many, many times. Based on his journal activity it’s obvious he was well liked and helped countless people.

Sending thoughts, prayers and heartfelt condolences to Mrs J and BillDeskJet…..

Woody will live on in the hearts and minds of everyone he touched!!!

Rest in peace my friend. You will be sorely missed.
I sure need to pick a brain, need one that remembers what Woody told me Ms J

indeed,, time to calibrate i believe,,

Back
Top Bottom