Our Ongoing Grows

Well peoples. This shit is getting old. Not the same person I use to be. I been fighting it for months. Can't drink or eat. I got this huge hole in my throat that makes it hard to do anything. And your hungry kind of stops. and when you drink it runs out the side. Living on pudding and ensue, you cant 'y even smell good food anymore. I take more pills than solid food anymore. And they don't fill ya much. I been dealing with this crap for 3 years now. Since they cut my my neck open with that robotic surgery. But it really got worse the last year when then gave me a year when I can't get to to john
on my own on time. Bout got me a gram or two of some chema

Hi All Ms. J here, I so truly Hate to tell you this, but we lost one of the great dirt grower, Curley passed at midnight last nite, he made life and growing fun, I know he had some good friends here and my heart hurts for you all.

...So sorry for your loss Janet...we knew it was coming, but it doesn't make it any easier...Bill was a great grower, photographer, and storyteller and friend, and I'm going to greatly miss him...Best wishes for you moving forward, and hoping you have people around you for support...Godspeed Woody...:Namaste:...h00k... :( :(

Hi All Ms. J here, I so truly Hate to tell you this, but we lost one of the great dirt grower, Curley passed at midnight last nite, he made life and growing fun, I know he had some good friends here and my heart hurts for you all.
Oh my dear I'm so sorry.
I'm heartbroken for you. :love:
He will be missed.
:(

Stay safe
Bill

My condolences Ms. J :rip:Woody

Back
Top Bottom