Perfect Sun 1000 Basement Grow - First Timer Welcomes Guidance

Your water is airated. ? No light gets to it. ?
A couple of drops of h202 would sterilize the water. ?
Or put some fish in there . ? I like the idea of aquaponics

No aeration in the water. I leave it uncovered for 24hrs to let the clorine evaporate then I cover it.

Also subbed, nice job picking strains and excellent job picking a light, FYI I started with the ph kit and tried using the color method, when I finally got my ph meter I realized I was off more then I wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I didn't even know you were doing a journal. Awesome stuff so far. That one plant look really tall. Yeah, the light is super powerful. People don't believe me when I tell them. Now we know that even on a mover, it will burn a plant at 6 inches away.

I'm about to start a new journal for 2x Perfect Sun 1000s on light movers. Laughing Buddha and Green Crack. Then some Autos under them for a while, but the autos will be transferred to the veg room.

I think I will do the autos under the Dwarf Stars. Not sure yet. Maybe Dwarf Stars and 500.

I can't wait to see how your plants turn out.

You should still be able to stick you finger into the hydroton pebbles to see if the soil is dry. You might be able to use a dry chop stick. They also sell these things at Wilco and other stores that you stick into the top of your soil. In this case through the pebbles and then into the soil, about an inch or two. They change color when wet, and dry, so you can tell when the top of your soil is dry. They are pretty cool.

20160703_002947.jpg

Weekly update Not much going on. this is the Runt Devil's Creme she was planted the same time as the other devils cremes just growing at her own pace. Finally getting second set of leaves. Common baby I havent given up on you yet you can do it. :cheer:

Next update will probably be in 2 weeks unless something dramatic happens or it's requested for me to update earlier. Peace and Happy Holidays to all the fellow smokers

that Lemon Auto has me thinking of running all auto's next time. I like what it's doing. We will see how these purple autos I got will do before I make up my mind.

Hiya, Cat! :popcorn:Hey, couple questions, 1- what size room are you growing in 2- how many plants do you have going at one time, and 3- how far along are your IB? (Incredible Bulk) I grew a couple of them and I can tell you, they need room! I wish I had some IB beans! Best thing for them is a SCROG.With 2 months of vegging, you could easily fill a 3X5 net. The smoke remains one of my favorites. Still have a small cola left from over a year ago. lol
Also, if you edit the pics on your PC before you upload them to 420Mag, they'll be lined up for your journal.
:)
Looks good so far, M8.
:thumb:

Peace, Andy.
:Namaste:

Hiya, Cat! :popcorn:Hey, couple questions, 1- what size room are you growing in 2- how many plants do you have going at one time, and 3- how far along are your IB? (Incredible Bulk) I grew a couple of them and I can tell you, they need room! I wish I had some IB beans! Best thing for them is a SCROG.With 2 months of vegging, you could easily fill a 3X5 net. The smoke remains one of my favorites. Still have a small cola left from over a year ago. lol
Also, if you edit the pics on your PC before you upload them to 420Mag, they'll be lined up for your journal.
:)
Looks good so far, M8.
:thumb:

Peace, Andy.
:Namaste:

1. Room doesnt really have a size yet. just using a corner in my basement.

2. Right Now I have 15. Also have a couple outsiders that I havent brought in yet. they will prob stay outsiders

3. The IB popped out of the dirt around May 26

Question for those that are watching. When should I do the switch to 12/12 Tallest regular is the WW/BB at 1.5ft. other regulars are about 1'. Just for reference the Lemon Auto that is budding is a little over 3' tall. My ceiling is 7ft. and I'm using 5gal. pots. I think i read somewhere that the plants grow a feet a gallon. if thats true I should top out at 5 feet still giving me 2ft clearence for the light.

Question for those that are watching. When should I do the switch to 12/12 Tallest regular is the WW/BB at 1.5ft. other regulars are about 1'. Just for reference the Lemon Auto that is budding is a little over 3' tall. My ceiling is 7ft. and I'm using 5gal. pots. I think i read somewhere that the plants grow a feet a gallon. if thats true I should top out at 5 feet still giving me 2ft clearence for the light.

I don't really have a lot of experience with it yet, but my personal standard is to veg them at least as long as I plan to flower them. In my limited experience that's served me well. I wouldn't be thinking of flipping mine under two feet high, but that's me. I'll be interested to hear what others suggest.

Back
Top Bottom