Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

iampepe-- I would run 500 only because I would be going for 3 to 3.5 tall plants, or if I still had 9 foot tall ceilings I would shoot for taller plants. Then bowl train.

Basically the 500 uses 5w LEDs so has deeper penetration and the Dwarf Star uses 3w LEDs, so has a bit less penetration. But still at 4 feet away from light, it still has over 200 par, which is really insane. It covers a 3.5x3 and the 500 3x3.

The 500 is a bit more intense too at different feet away.

LEDRF ordered Sun Dwarf last night. Pack it good it has a long travel from Oregon to Connecticut. Lol
Will I get a tracking number?
Thanks Man, can't wait!

LEDRF ordered Sun Dwarf last night. Pack it good it has a long travel from Oregon to Connecticut. Lol
Thanks Man, can't wait!

.... and I ordered the PS 500. Pack it better, it has to travel to Germany :laughtwo: :peace:
I can't wait until it's here ... very excited about my new Sun :allgood: :bigblush:

Right now the Dwarf Star only ships to US and Canada.

I do hope to get a retailer/distributor in UK for the PS 500 and PS 1000.

If anyone in the UK is interested and has experience, let me know.

Why in UK? It would be better to choose an EU-Country .... p.e. Germany :cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo:

NKOTB, that is the price I was shooting for, but it didn't work out.

In my previous post, I meant bankrupt.

I cannot compromise quality, so I cannot get it less expensive. There are lights out there that cut a lot of corners to get prices super low, but you also get a light that breaks down soon and has a high failure rate. You also end up with a light that will not come close to the par readings I get from 2 feet away and 3 feet away and 4 feet away, which means the buds at the bottom of the plant will also do well, if the plants are open up, such as with bowl training.

I can understand that. Quality first. It's still a great price for the light. Just have to convince my better half that it's a good investment. During your closet grow with the 1000 you used your portable a/c, do you think a closet grow with the dwarf will need a/c or would a fan be enough? I'm trying to save on electricity and keeping heat down is important, possibly looking at a waterfarm.

So how much better does your Perfect Sun 1000 on a light-mover perform than a 1,000-watt HPS on a light-mover? Can you quantify it in terms of average yield increase percentages?

Thanks Man, can't wait!

Yes, really good packing of course. Once I get the tracking, I will email it. :) Right now international orders take a few more day to process.

@LEDRF

Tracking number?

Oops. I meant to reply to you. International orders take a little longer to process, but worth the wait. Once I get a tracking number, I will email it to you. :)

Hey, just wanted to let the people in UK area know that your lights will be ready to ship in a few days. Going through testing now to be sure there are no issues. Sorry for the delay to overseas people.

Hey, just wanted to let the people in UK area know that your lights will be ready to ship in a few days. Going through testing now to be sure there are no issues. Sorry for the delay to overseas people.

What's about Germany? I've sent you an e-mail but no answer. 10 days ago I payed but still no tracking number :(

Yeah, for all lights not sent to USA there is a delay, well for the 500s, not the 1000s. Have lots of those in stock for world wide orders.

If you want, I can refund your money. The 500s will be ready to ship on Friday. They are going through my testing phase right now to make sure they all are working correctly for 48 hours.

Oh, and the Dwarf Stars are sold out right now, and even the next batch is almost sold out. Those will be sending out in about 7-10 days. For non US orders of the Dwarf Stars, the wait is about 10-15 days before you get it. Until I can afford to have enough in my overseas warehouse, it has to be that way.

But hey, the 1000s are finally in stock enough that I'm not selling out every batch.

I'm in the USA on the East Coast, just submitted payment. Looking forward to growing with this even though I can't start until October

Back
Top Bottom