Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

The Mini should be on my site in about a week. Cost will be $220

Here are some buds I finished drying, that were grown under the Perfect Sun 1000. It shows how well the spectrum does. Autos aren't known to get super frosty, but these autos came out nice.

420-magazine-mobile455500799.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1653410310.jpg

Looks killer bro. What strain is that second flower it looks boss man.

I think i has the elderly guy across the way talked into grabbing one of your new lights and doing a little closet grow. He is in his mid 70's and lives in this small travel trailer and been there for at least 25 years so we kinda check in on him and help him out cuz he doesn't like any family.

We finally talked him into trying some CBD edibles to help with some of his physical issues, which was tuff to talk a VERY straight 70 yr old dude into trying btw LOL, but it has helped him so much and he is taking less of the opiates they scribe him every month and since it doesn't "turn him into a dam hippy" *LMFAO his words not mine* and works better than the pretty heavy duty opiates he gets and better for him with out being totally baked and couchlocked.

He already has a kick ass garden around his house so think like one of those micro grow or closet grows would give him a bit of meds and expand on the hobby he already has with his veggies and flowers around his trailer.

Now I just have to get him to test out the Waxmongrifier 3000

:rofl:

and since it doesn't "turn him into a dam hippy" *LMFAO his words not mine* and works better than the pretty heavy duty opiates he gets and better for him with out being totally baked and couchlocked.

I knew an old hippie until his daughter finally talked him into moving in with her somewhere down South about two and a half years ago. I remember his 80th birthday. HE pulled out some wicked sativa and before it was over he was calling half the people there lightweights for "dropping out of the circle" before everything was finished, lol. He sent his son down with most of his belongings on a trailer... so he could ride his motorcycle the 750 miles or so to his daughter's house. Tell your neighbor that there's a reason those "old hippies" still get there every chance they get ;) .

It is good that you've talked him into taking up a new - and beneficial - hobby. Now make sure he keeps it in the closet and doesn't get the urge to plant one in his vegetable garden where LEO can see it.

The thought of a 75-year old growing with one of the newest LED grow light panels... That's actually pretty cool. I hope he enjoys growing!

Hi Neil, here is my project with my new PS 500 on a Light Mover.
Growth area is 0,90 m x 1 m and the light hangs about 40 cm above the canopy (therefore the light mover)
The plants, at growth day 30, they love this new and perfect sun so far :thumb:

IMG_236120.JPG
IMG_235920.JPG
IMG_236215.JPG

I will keep you informed about results ;)

Because the 500 was't designed to be on a mover, once the plants are mid flower, you might be able to get a bit closer.

Right now it might be a bit close. If you notice the top leaves stressing out, edges getting hard, slightly curling up, or getting lighter green, then raise the light to 18 inches.

I still struggle to believe it can compete with HPS for yield once it comes to flowering.

Make sure you're using the actual wattage of an LED panel when you're calculating a person's gram per watt amount - sometimes vendors use numbers in the model name that have nothing to do with the power consumption, and it can confuse people.

I've been looking at leds for the past week. I have 300w mars hydro currently so I've been looking into their new pro series until thebeast shared your info. Do you think the dwarf sun would be to much in a 5x2x5

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I price the smaller lights as low as possible already.

I do have a $50 discount for the Goliath, though. I will be making a new thread once I get time. It will have new offers and info.

@LEDRF did you allready made a comparison (video) LED vs NDL with the PS panels?

The 6 plants of my project are doing very well under the PS 500 on a light mover.
I will send some pics this evening (9:30 PM in Germany)

They are really happy under that perfect sun :yummy:
IMG_258025.JPG

IMG_257917.JPG

IMG_257517.JPG

IMG_257420.JPG

During 18/6 the distance between panel and canopy was about 17" and now during 12/12 about 15"
It works great on the light mover and all my babies are healthy,
bushy and hopefully with a lot of frosty buds in a few weeks ;)
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom