PitBull Closet Grow

thanks Dipez for the link. Looks like some new med. strains that is very interesting. I will be looking for your grow report on this Pitbull.

:goodluck::thumb: Flipper

No problem.

I'm having a bit of trouble with my plants tho. Yesterday I noticed one was leaning so I corrected that and I noticed a bunch of spots of powdery mildew on different spots of my plant. I took off all the leaves that were infected but today I noticed more mildew. Is there anything I can do at this stage of flowering?

I have some SNS 244 is that safe for my plants? I always try to never spray anything on the buds so if I can do something else to help get rid of the mildew Id prefer it.

Day 41

Ok so I've been having a slight issue with 1 of my plants. It is having a tough battle with powdered mildew. I am doing my best to remove all infected leaves. It hasn't gotten onto any buds yet thankfully. Other than that my plants look great. I fed them for the last time 2 days ago. I bumped up each plant to 10ml/g with Floranova bloom. Will be watering tomorrow and flushing on tuesday. I give the plants 1.5-2 weeks to finish.

S7300939.JPG

S7300936.JPG

S7300937.JPG

S7300941.JPG

S7300942.JPG

S7300940.JPG

S7300943.JPG

S7300938.JPG

S7300934.JPG

Plants look good and fast. So much for the hype of 38 days flowering lol. Still may finish under 60 days which is still fast.

Yeah I think If these plants were grew in hydro they might have finished up in 35days. Also I noticed an incredible amount of growth happening over the past 2 or 3 days. I think it might be because I went up to 10ml/G. I should have done that earlier..

and yeah these suckers are still gunna finish up very quickly. I'm very happy with the strains performance. I think its going to yield less than other strains tho. That would be the only downside. But only time will tell. Ill have to wait till the dry weigh in to be sure!

After taking a really good look at my plants today I decided to flush in a week and not today. Some buds are ripening but there is still top buds that are covered in mainly white hairs. I decided to also use Molasses this time. Its a bit late but my friend basically called me stupid for not using it hahaha He grows and swears by it + FF nutes. I used 1 tbs of Molasses + 17.5ML of Flora Nova bloom on 2 gallons of water and gave 1 gal of that to each plant.

Ok So I am in the process of flushing the plants! I took a look at trichomes today n saw 1 plant has about 50/50 white/clear n the other is still about 75%+ clear. I will have to harvest both plants in sections to get the best possible product.

Also noticed some male flowers on the more ripe buds. There isn't any light leaks so I am assuming those buds are telling me they r done :)

Yea, i know you wanted some amber trics. You may want to cut back your light cycle to 8-10 hrs. since this is a mostly indica strain.

One plant has definitely swelled up. Buds are leaning over a lot. Its a mess in there! The other still has tons of white hairs. Looking at trichomes again they are still the same. I'll post some pics up tomorrow when I get a chance.

I've been able to control the powdery mildew as well. Its still on the stems only. Been wiping down infected areas with hydrogen peroxide n it seems to take care of it. I will have to be super careful during the harvest to make sure the mildew doesnt get carried over to the dry area.

From last weeks pics it looks like you are going to have a nice yield! Looking forward to new pictures.

outstanding work dip, Im (still in the closet myself) lol but having great results. I only grow for my personal use and am happy with it. also if you get a min check out my gallery of my first grow...anyway rep to u great job...........

Back
Top Bottom