Volksball's First Grow: White Widow Feminized Grow Journal 2018

Be glad to Dutch! You take a milk bottle cap or something of similar size and fill it to the top with table salt. Then you add DISTILLED water (not RO or spring or tap) to the salt until it's completely filled.

Put that in a sealed bag or container with your meters, and leave it on the counter for at least 12 hours. The meter should read 75%. Mark it with whatever it does read so you know what the variation is.

full

Yessir! These little puppies work fantastic!

They are in °C though so just a heads up!

A636E382-FAC7-4920-9C4D-714A7A973AFC.jpeg
Thanks man. Those are well priced. The ones Shed recommended aren't in Canada. Would you put one in every jar? I might have 30ish jars. Ha. Will one in every 3rd jar gimme a pretty good read? 6 x $18 is alot. Ha.

Every third jar is fine. You might want to use the turkey bag method for burping at this point and only use jars for the cure.

Much easier to burp a big bag o'buds (or a few) with a few meters over 30 jars!
Ha. true. So I'm guessing the bag method is just a big ziplock that I'll put 10oz in?

Kinda. Turkey bags are much bigger and rounder (like a turkey) so you can both fit more buds in there and roll them around to keep them from sticking together as they would in a ziploc.
And does it matter how much I put in per bag? Or like any container, 2/3 full?

Makes perfect sense. I have large sized ziplocks that could fit a small chicken, so those will work for now. We will call them small chicken bags.

Thanks for all the tips, guys. Mini hygrometers are purchased. 10 on the way for what might eventually be 30 jars.

Once you're done burping them at 62% in the chicken bags, they can go into the jars with the packs to keep the RH stable (tighten those lids!) and you won't need that many meters. Just a few to ease any concerns in the months ahead.
Thanks for taking the time, man. That takes care of my next few months!

Once you're done burping them at 62% in the chicken bags, they can go into the jars with the packs to keep the RH stable (tighten those lids!) and you won't need that many meters. Just a few to ease any concerns in the months ahead.
Wait...ha. one more. Dammit. I keep them in the bags burping 3x daily until the bags stabilize, or at least come down to 62? Or I just burp in bag for a set period of time? And if so, how long?

That kinda depends on where they are when they go into the bags. Burp down to 62% (3x a day is great, I do two because if I did three the RH would go up!) and then go to twice a day and once a day. I try to burp for two weeks after taking them off the stems but you can probably shorten that since they were hung for 10 days.
Ok perfect. Thanks. I'll post how theyre doing!

Be glad to Dutch! You take a milk bottle cap or something of similar size and fill it to the top with table salt. Then you add DISTILLED water (not RO or spring or tap) to the salt until it's completely filled.

Put that in a sealed bag or container with your meters, and leave it on the counter for at least 12 hours. The meter should read 75%. Mark it with whatever it does read so you know what the variation is.

full
Thank you kindly Shed!

Here's the first trimmed oz!

Still waiting on those hygrometers to show, but they feel fairly dry, so I'm fairly sure they're ready for cut and trim!

Maybe not the best trim job, but I just don't want to cut all those frosty sugar leaves off..

Any recommendations?

Thx

Attachments

• 20190510_174952.jpg
    20190510_174952.jpg
    536.7 KB · Views: 76
Entirely up to you old chap! Trimmed sugar leaves get saved anyway if you go for a neater look. You can use them for edibles or topicals if you go for that stuff.
Entirely up to you old chap! Trimmed sugar leaves get saved anyway if you go for a neater look. You can use them for edibles or topicals if you go for that stuff.
Thanks, gents!

So for commercial, you'd trim back further? Just a nicer look, I guess. What tastes better? Close trim buds? I like my weed to taste wonderfully.

Back
Top Bottom