Volksball's First Grow: White Widow Feminized Grow Journal 2018

I got to trimming and...
...not enough chicken bags.

Final count headed into the cure:

22oz of good bud in jars
A full chicken bag of popcorn bud for edibles

I held onto the trim for edibles as well.

Burping 2-3 times daily. All jars holding between 58-65% RH (ignore the RH values in the pic - that was immediately after jarring). Added humidi packs, as I might have let them hang a day or two too long. No big - they look great so far.

Day 168/2C

Thx.

Attachments

• 20190513_062914.jpg
    20190513_062914.jpg
    642.6 KB · Views: 84
Morning guys,

I think I know the answer to this, but maybe some confirmation..

I've been burping three times per day since jarring last Sunday. We'll be leaving town for the long weekend Friday afternoon, returning Monday afternoon. The jars will sit un-burped for 72 hours. That wasn't a part of the original plan and I can't take them with me (we're legal here, but not 22oz legal).

I'm guessing that they shouldn't be harmed by mold or otherwise in a dark, cool basement, but I wouldn't take my word for it.

Thoughts?

Thx.

As long as you’re getting close to 62% Rh you should be fine for 2-3 days.
Ok perfect. Everything reads between 59 and 66% at this point. Maybe I'll give the higher end ones a bit longer breather in the next couple of days to get them further down before I close em up for a bit.

Thx.

I would continue once a week for awhile to be safe.
I burp for 10-14days even if the RH is at 62%. That fresh air exchange helps finalize and set the cure zone right! If you drop to 58-60% then the boveda 62% will retain your curing zone
Perfect. Thanks, gents. I'll keep it going...

Good morning, growers.

I'm into the 6th day of the cure and things seem to be going well. Many of my jars have come down to 62% and are steady there.

For a few of the jars that are still hovering around 66-67, they still have the smell of cut grass or hay. I understand that this is unevaporated chlorophyll. I've read on some sites that this will never go, while others say 3-4 weeks before it goes and is replaced by smells one might expect from bud. I should mention, none of the jars smell perfect yet, but some better than others.

Any thoughts? Should I be doing something different?

I keep them in the basement, pitch dark and around 20c.

Thanks.

It takes awhile, burp often to let that replace that air.
I still burp them 3x daily and think I'll likely go to twice a day next week, but maybe continue w 3x?

Back
Top Bottom