Planet Express & The Attempt To Repopulate Mars

Searched “how to patina galvanized steel”

My favorite answer
  1. Sand with 220 grit
  2. Wash with damp rag
  3. Apply With Rubber Gloves: Lysol Brand II Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach
  4. Wait 8 or more hours
  5. Wash and dry
Personally, I would do this before assembly to avoid a drippy, toxic ceiling mess
Not sure I want to go through that. I will probably just have shinny ducting.

Slight bit of change, when I opened the tent..... Looks like the Colloidal silver is working, we got balls starting everywhere. GA3 we have what looks like could be something starting aswell. I’ll attach some pics I just took and try to get some better ones tonight.
Colloidal silver at 45ppm
67D7C35B-8614-434E-8F14-35C59E16075D.jpeg
and GA3
0D17F0CE-062C-4E7C-B3A7-DC6FFD87E571.jpeg

I've never been pumped to see balls.......until now! Congrats :slide:

Thanks brother! You literally took the words out of my mouth! I pretty sure I let out an audible gasp followed by a massive smile. Fingers crossed it’ll be viable pollen in those babies!

That’s terrific CD! :slide::woohoo:
Sex is always exciting, right?
:cheesygrinsmiley:
A question for Celt or anyone really
GA3, in higher concentrations, can cause a male plant to produce female flowers.
If we make seeds like this I’m guessing they will be guaranteed male plants?
Useful for pollen supplies I suppose.

Read your post wrong haha

I'm curious about that now too

That is an interesting idea I had not considered being that we always want females. It should work but have never heard of anyone doing it :rofl: If someone remembers this convo in late September/October when I start up indoor operations again, I will give it a shot (for science) then.
I have some Cannatonic regs I want to grow and produce seed from and could experiment on a male.

I have been holding off growing them until I break down and buy a testing kit to determine which ones are high CBD aka AC/DC.

Thanks Donkey! Definitely exciting, I’ll keep spraying the CS on this plant until we start to see sacs opening.

If someone remembers this convo in late September/October when I start up indoor operations again, I will give it a shot (for science) then.

I’ll try to remember, that’d be a cool experiment

Awesome update and beautiful garden! You are great at those bud shots! Glad your wife is doing better and hope she continues to improve. Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks brother, I appreciate that. She’s feeling much better now.

Just a little unboxing video of the Series 2+ VegSpec. Haven’t installed it quite yet, waiting for the new tent to come in. Then we will do a shuffle, clean the room and set it up.

New grow tent for your grow room? Ever expanding! Love it!

New grow tent for your grow room? Ever expanding! Love it!

Lol, you know it! So now I got, 2- 8x8 rooms, a 5x5 tent and also changing what was the isolation chamber into a clone establishing zone. Next step.... drying and trimming room Lmao.

Hope you don't mind if I tag along. Awesome work so far!

Lol, you know it! So now I got, 2- 8x8 rooms, a 5x5 tent and also changing what was the isolation chamber into a clone establishing zone. Next step.... drying and trimming room Lmao.
Nice Canadadoes. Love that size area for growing flowers.
I will tag along if thats cool bro? :popcorn:

Hope you don't mind if I tag along. Awesome work so far!
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback! Welcome to the journal. You can absolutely
tag along. Don’t be shy

Nice Canadadoes. Love that size area for growing flowers.
I will tag along if thats cool bro? :popcorn:

Definitely cool, Sparkey.
Welcome aboard, love to have you along. As for the room size, I’m not gonna lie it’s great. You can get in get things done, move around and still have space.

Back
Top Bottom