PlanetJ's Big Tent - LED & CFL - Multi-Strain - Perpetual Flowering

monster plant, wow, super good job getting it to here,, how far back do i need to read to find out what happened to that one area? looks like a mini disaster came through there. was that a spill of some kind?? sure going to be a job trimming that all up soon enough,, good stuff, likin it,, cheers pj

Good eye ;) I'm not sure what happened there .. I've been tracking what is happening without interfering, and can not locate a real cause. I must have showered them with nutes and forgot to spray off that part .. I used a watering can without spray nozzle a few times .. but usually mist it off real well afterwards.

Plant is doing great otherwise .. and this strain is known to produce a few deficiency like symptoms, that are to be ignored as it's just her being weird. After all, she is a regular skunk going funky ;)

heya pj,, cheers pal,, taking a browse through and noticed the urine chat,, great chat subject, i know,, but look past that maybe, at the logic, and the sense of it,, anyone that mocks the idea is simply ignorant, and by that i mean uneducated on the subject. i am absolutely convinced that it is the way of the future with human urine. has to be,, too ridiculous to keep crapping on the earths best fertilizer. not tomorrow, i agree, but it will happen.

i happen to also use a slightly higher diluted urine mix for spraying/misting,, not my flowering plants because i can't move them around for watering and don't want to spray the lights, which are very close. but i use it, every day, on my veging plants, and i use a lot of it, dripping wet, ya, it's messy, and has a bit of an odour, but not anything at all bad,, my wife never ever notices any smell,, anyhow,, looking great pj,, cheers

Ouch.. ill admit I am uneducated on pissing in my plants but I'm not 'unedumecated' on growing.

I'll stick to what I know, as people like to tell me "do what you do" need to get a tattoo of that ha.

I&I

Sticking to what you know, never learns you anything new :) I will be re-starting the experiment in about a week, when my cuttings have established themselves. I do not think it will be the best thing since sliced bread, but it might be a good N source for the compost heap.

I will move to living organic soil as soon as possible, and then nutes become a thing of the past :) (not counting teas)

Doing what I know keeps me from losing my patients medicine. If I was just growing for myself or fun sure I'd play with peeing on my plants but that simply can't happen. It's impossible to follow my every post but since being part of 420 I've changed the way I extract oils, I've adapted the tacking term and actions, I now have added and use leds, I've changed soils, I've changed nute line up, and I've changed lighting cycles. this has all been in the short time I've been here, so I have no problem changIng. When it makes sense to me. I can explain bat guano, fish, and worm castings much easier then " yea I piss on the plants that yield your flowers" I don't knock this style, and I'm interested in watching how it goes.

I&I

bat crap but not human urine,,, ok,

i do understand what you say though, it's the ewww factor, and, of course, humans are so bloody silly, gotta remember that

Ah, yeah, when growing for others, you can not experiment with the plants :) Not all of 'em at least ;) I had not looked at your signature yet .. interesting stuff there!

anyhow, my apologies, no intent to preach or criticize anyone. a personal thing. i see the logic in urine as a fertilizer, end of story. just a note for informational purposes,, in regards to my bat crap vs human urine,,, urine exits the body 100% sterile,, no disease of any kind,, yes, there are other elements in there, like medicines etc, but no disease,, feces on the other hand, including bat feces i am confident in saying, contain a whole mess of really quite ugly and nasty bacterias, viruses, oil slicks, and a tornado or two,, real nasty stuff. just sayin

Guano is so highly concentrated phosphate and nitrates, that I would bet not much will live there ... it's also not the same as fresh bat shit. I'd think that in the process of drying, the bacteria that do live there, do their job and then die ..

I watered today, full strength, and misted the leafs with TML, other then that, nothing was done .. I need to prune some leafs tomorrow I'd say :p
The buds are coming along nice :)

IMG_20150301_154950.jpg
IMG_20150301_155000.jpg
IMG_20150301_155009.jpg

you officially are not allowed to call that a plant anymore. you now must refer to the plant as a 'bush' in all further corespondence. by order of 'the society to properly refer to vegatative matter characteristics' chap 420. or,, TSTPRTVMC. as the society is commonly refered,, cheers

nivek, I'm glad you brought that up man.... I didn't want to mention the TSTPRTVMC. Some people tend to get a bit upset when you do.... I think we're really ok with PlanetJ though... but yeah J... it's a bush! lmao! :) I have a closet I might use to try a grow like Planet's next year.... those girls are just beauty man! :Namaste:
you officially are not allowed to call that a plant anymore. you now must refer to the plant as a 'bush' in all further corespondence. by order of 'the society to properly refer to vegatative matter characteristics' chap 420. or,, TSTPRTVMC. as the society is commonly refered,, cheers

PlanetJ,
Cruising along fine? You have a knack for understatement my friend! :) I'd say they are coming alone incredibly well!
You're doing an outstanding job brother. :bravo:
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom