Please help! First grow think she's dying

FirstGrowXx

Hey guys! Right I am new to this and I think my biggest plant is dying!! She is really droopy leaves going crispy and shirivveled and I don't know why! I have 6 plants in my wardrobe! Painted it white, got a fan running and under a 125 CFL. 18-6 light cycle feeding with just water! I have never done any of this before but I know there's a problem and I just don't know why! Will post a pic of her but I think she's dying :( can somebody please help!! Thankyou xxx

IMG_425112.JPG

Hello. I think you can save this easily. There may be lots of issue but first you understand your plant and determine whats wrong.

1- overwatering, how many times you give water your plant

2- oxygen - how about it? Under 125 cfl is okay but i dont know

3- Nutriens - whats nutriens you have got? If you have no its better you get vodoo juice for first 2 week and bloom, micro, grow to get best from your plant

4- Cm - inc distance between light and plant. If distance is very close your plant it may prevent oxygen

i wish you can save it

Hello. I think you can save this easily. There may be lots of issue but first you understand your plant and determine whats wrong.

1- overwatering, how many times you give water your plant

2- oxygen - how about it? Under 125 cfl is okay but i dont know

3- Nutriens - whats nutriens you have got? If you have no its better you get vodoo juice for first 2 week and bloom, micro, grow to get best from your plant

4- Cm - inc distance between light and plant. If distance is very close your plant it may prevent oxygen

i wish you can save it
Actually they will want to keep the light about 3 inches above top of plant, with cfl you don't need to worry much about heat and the light will be close enough for penetration

You moved the light closer. Good. What's in your soil? You need nutes at this point. Looks a little underwatered. It also looks like you may have a ph issue. Would suggest getting small bottles of something ph perfect so you don't need to worry about the ph so much. We don't do soil but if you take a gander at the thread "ask us anything sharing knowledge 420 style" you may find an answer and if not it would be a great spot to post a question and you will receive much knowledge. Good luck we hope you make it to a successful harvest!

That plant looks well over watered to me. Make sure that you give her a dry cycle as otherwise the roots will starve of oxygen sitting in stagnant water.

Compost is all well and good but those with water retention globules are a pain in the arse because of problems like these. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom