Poll: Forums Choice Grow Journal; A+ Genetics

What should my last two seeds be?

• Total voters

Chrisx510

—If you want to jump to the poll section, skip past the bud pictures—

My new/replacement light is coming in on the 4th, so time to start planning out my next grow! My next run will be 12 feminized plants from seed. I ended up getting my hands on some really good genetics these past two months. Already picked out 10 of the twelve seeds, running two from each seed pack.

C4CEAC02-1452-4A78-AC06-FA94CD427BFB.jpeg

But that’s only four packs I see… 4x2 does not equal 10… you dumb crayon eating Marine you… you say. I have one coming in the mail pretty soon, Peter Butter Breath from Thug Pug genetics.

Peter Butter Breath

70A95D5B-D54F-4720-B59D-422ABE0086C2.jpeg

MMXX

CA712C0B-BCAC-4568-9673-7BE0A8438343.jpeg

Jealousy S1

B0E1708C-738C-41E0-B493-E413F81D2464.jpeg

Donatello

44BEFD8F-5D22-4314-B9A9-F1654616BD1B.jpeg

Sweet Zenzation

712219BB-509E-45CE-8EB2-EBA4EE992ECA.jpeg

Most of these I ended up winning on a discord server, but sweet zenzation I bought from a 420magazine sponsor @George from The Vault I am really just hunting that specific pheno on my last two seeds, hopefully I end up pulling her!

@George from The Vault and everyone at The Vault are all amazing and helpful people! Plus they always have some awesome seed deals going!

Now what I need you all for, is to pick the last two seeds I am going to drop. Everyone will have two picks from the seeds list. Now there are some packs that only have one in it, so if that pack gets pick I will also pick one of the other top choices.

166B79B2-DB98-45A8-A91B-6EDECC859806.jpeg

15F0597B-4366-4590-B9DC-70CC8D023AD4.jpeg

Edit: out of respect for the sponsors, I tried to edit out the websites where I got some of the seeds, if I missed any please let me know.

I will be tagging a few people in my next post, and if anyone wants to tag anyone else to jump in on the poll fun please go ahead if they won’t mind it!

—If you want to jump to the poll section, skip past the bud pictures—

My new/replacement light is coming in on the 4th, so time to start planning out my next grow! My next run will be 12 feminized plants from seed. I ended up getting my hands on some really good genetics these past two months. Already picked out 10 of the twelve seeds, running two from each seed pack.

C4CEAC02-1452-4A78-AC06-FA94CD427BFB.jpeg

But that’s only four packs I see… 4x2 does not equal 10… you dumb crayon eating Marine you… you say. I have one coming in the mail pretty soon, Peter Butter Breath from Thug Pug genetics.

Peter Butter Breath

70A95D5B-D54F-4720-B59D-422ABE0086C2.jpeg

MMXX

CA712C0B-BCAC-4568-9673-7BE0A8438343.jpeg

Jealousy S1

B0E1708C-738C-41E0-B493-E413F81D2464.jpeg

Donatello

44BEFD8F-5D22-4314-B9A9-F1654616BD1B.jpeg

Sweet Zenzation

712219BB-509E-45CE-8EB2-EBA4EE992ECA.jpeg

Most of these I ended up winning on a discord server, but sweet zenzation I bought from a 420magazine sponsor @George from The Vault I am really just hunting that specific pheno on my last two seeds, hopefully I end up pulling her!
@George from The Vault and everyone at The Vault are all amazing and helpful people! Plus they always have some awesome seed deals going!

Now what I need you all for, is to pick the last two seeds I am going to drop. Everyone will have two picks from the seeds list. Now there are some packs that only have one in it, so if that pack gets pick I will also pick one of the other top choices.

166B79B2-DB98-45A8-A91B-6EDECC859806.jpeg

15F0597B-4366-4590-B9DC-70CC8D023AD4.jpeg

Edit: out of respect for the sponsors, I tried to edit out the websites where I got some of the seeds, if I missed any please let me know.

I will be tagging a few people in my next post, and if anyone wants to tag anyone else to jump in on the poll fun please go ahead if they won’t mind it!
Hey @Chrisx510 hope you are well today my friend.
Great selection.
I voted for Black Jack.
I always had one in every grow.
Consistently one of my best producers. :thumb:
Colas like Pringle cans.
Hope everything turns out great for you.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @Chrisx510 hope you are well today my friend.
Great selection.
I voted for Black Jack.
I always had one in every grow.
Consistently one of my best producers. :thumb:
Colas like Pringle cans.
Hope everything turns out great for you.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey, I’m doing pretty damn good! How about you, how was your Christmas, and got any plans for New Years?
Yeah I wanted black Jack for the Jack Herer. Mostly for my sister in law, Jack Herer is her favorite strain

Hey, I’m doing pretty damn good! How about you, how was your Christmas, and got any plans for tonight?
Yeah I wanted black Jack for the Jack Herer. Mostly for my sister in law, Jack Herer is her favorite strain
I'm good thanks Chris.
Christmas was good, tonight I'm staying in and might have a bong. :thumb:
I loved growing Jher it was such a hearty strain.
Hope you have a good year my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Ohhh those all sound good. I just picked ones I thought sounded cool and I haven’t seen grown. Haze always sounds like a nice challenge. Good luck on the grow.
Hey hopefully it gets picked, was liking the sound of that cobalt haze… just because I like the color cobalt lol
I chose Blue Rhino for the taste and the knockout hit, think it has WW x Blue Cheese genetics
Luvvly jubbly
Yeah I tried one seed of the Blue Rhino a while ago, but it didn’t germinate, I’d like for it to germinate this time :)

you dumb crayon eating Marine you… you say.

No, not at all. Unless from the safe remove of the other side of the Pacific ocean... you helmet wearing window licker :rofl:

I wanted to vote for the Donatello, but I don’t see it on the list. Maybe you can put in a word?

(Great list, btw! )

I believe the Donatello is already being grown, and I’m excited to see that one, I have a Leonardo going that just sprouted. But anyway my vote is for the runts muffin

No, not at all. Unless from the safe remove of the other side of the Pacific ocean... you helmet wearing window licker :rofl:

I wanted to vote for the Donatello, but I don’t see it on the list. Maybe you can put in a word?

(Great list, btw! )
Haha yes, Donatello is going to be in there already! :)
2 Donatellos
2 jealousy s1
2 peter butter breath
2 MMXX
2 sweet zenzation
Might end up going with 4 Peter butter breaths. Spaced on the fact they are regulars when I first put my list together.
I believe the Donatello is already being grown, and I’m excited to see that one, I have a Leonardo going that just sprouted. But anyway my vote is for the runts muffin
Ooooh that Leonard nice! I really wanted that, but didn’t get a chance to get it
So hard to pick lol
Haha and that’s why I need help! Lol

So far we’ve got Cobalt Haze in the lead, followed by Black Jack.

I’m kinda digging this poll, neither of those I’ve grown out yet. But let’s see if we can get a couple more votes in!

I still haven’t seen you cast a vote yet @Krissi1982 :oops:

So far we’ve got Cobalt Haze in the lead, followed by Black Jack.

I’m kinda digging this poll, neither of those I’ve grown out yet. But let’s see if we can get a couple more votes in!

I still haven’t seen you cast a vote yet @Krissi1982 :oops:
Black Jack would be my second choice
*edit* just added my second nom

Omg I loved my Black Jack. :love:
One of the best producing strains I've grown.
Check this Black Jack Lady out.

Stay safe
Bill

20210218_213723.jpg

20210218_213632.jpg

Omg I loved my Black Jack. :love:
One of the best producing strains I've grown.
Check this Black Jack Lady out.

Stay safe
Bill

20210218_213723.jpg

20210218_213632.jpg
Ooh wow she’s a chunker!

My replacement light came in yesterday, but the Peter Butter Breath seeds don’t come until Saturday… Should I give everyone a couple more days to vote and wait till the new seeds come in, or just call it now and start the journal today?

Update: Black Jack and Cobalt Haze are tied now :eek:

If I were you I could hardly wait to get going but you do you brother. We will watch it happen!
Haha you right… plus if they get delayed on delivery I’ll have to wait till Monday. Starting the grow tomorrow! We might end up getting a tie breaker vote then lol

Back
Top Bottom