Pop Kulture's 1st Time Indoor Organic 600W Many Strains

You can even see the trichs standing right up!!! :bravo:

Yeah, I figure it will be about two-three weeks to harvest the Blue Himalaya and Onyx.

Here is a quick update of some of the ladies:

AK-48_Group_Day_16.JPG

White_Widow_Group_Day_16.JPG

Vanilla_Kush_Day_16_group.JPG

White_Siberian_Day_16.JPG

OG_Kush_18.JPG

Cole_Train_Day_16.JPG

I'll put up some closeups later.

:rollit:

Hey Pop, looking real good! I see you use the smart pots. Just learning about them today. Do you like them? Love the way you present your plants, with that background and all, almost looks like you are professionally showing them! :smokin:

Hey Pop, looking real good! I see you use the smart pots. Just learning about them today. Do you like them? Love the way you present your plants, with that background and all, almost looks like you are professionally showing them! :smokin:

Thanks Tmac. I purchased smart pots and root pots 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 gallon. The root pots (gray color) are cheaper and a little cruder than the smart pots (black) but they have one BIG advantage: The 2 and 3 gal root pots fit nicely into a 10" saucer where as the smart pots need a 12" saucer. One drawback to these things is how does one LST a plant in a fabric type pot? I have not figured it out yet. If you do get either brand I would recommend turning them inside out so the seam and loose threads do not get enmeshed in the root ball as it grows. Not a huge problem but something to consider.

I think the ladies like it when you take nice pics of them and show their pretty side - or at least I like to think so.

:morenutes::thanks:

Pop did you break your camera?? Happy Holidaze :xmas:

No, the camera did not break. I guess I got a little discouraged when I found this hermi a little too late - week 7 it shows up. Well, I got some seeds, about 8 or 9 oz of nice weed and a lot of experience. Once December hit, soil temps dropped below 65 degrees on a regular basis - growth slowed to a crawl and really screwed with my yields. Also, I think the low soil temps triggered this hermi. Can you spot the hermi?
Hermi_2.JPG

Its was one of 5 white widow plants. Even though almost all the plants were pollinated the smoke was still kick ass. :party: Needless to say I'm more than happy!!!

more pics to follow.

Wow some good looking bud! Yea the temps slowed things down here for awhile. Found out last night that my 4 kush girls hermied. Talk about depressed.....

4 hermis - sorry to hear that...if I had known low soil temps could lead to hermied plants I would have more vigilant in looking for the little bananas. Dang! The air temps are not a problem for me but but the floor is a big problem. Now I am looking at putting my grow tent on pallets and pumping hot air underneath...yeah, I know, sounds crazy but the things we do for the kind bud.

:peace:

4 hermis - sorry to hear that...if I had known low soil temps could lead to hermied plants I would have more vigilant in looking for the little bananas. Dang! The air temps are not a problem for me but but the floor is a big problem. Now I am looking at putting my grow tent on pallets and pumping hot air underneath...yeah, I know, sounds crazy but the things we do for the kind bud.

:peace:

Now I did not mean that is why they hermied. Not sure why they did, just saying our house is a little cooler and dryer due to the winter. Mine are not very far along. Ordered some Reverse and intend to document it. Also have some clones that I will use it on.

If yours was close to harvest sometimes they do that as well. Alice did that, kicked a banana right before we harvested.

Now I did not mean that is why they hermied. Not sure why they did, just saying our house is a little cooler and dryer due to the winter. Mine are not very far along. Ordered some Reverse and intend to document it. Also have some clones that I will use it on.

If yours was close to harvest sometimes they do that as well. Alice did that, kicked a banana right before we harvested.

What's "Reverse?"

Also, I got a bunch of seeds as a result of the hermi - White Widow now crossed with about 11 different strains. Are the seeds worth using or am I going to get a bunch of hermis and squirly phenos?

Any thoughts?

:rollit:

Mon, I cannot watch it too much :Rasta:, it hurts my eyes :smokin: but I would definitely try one of these :goodjob: but as I said I cannot watch it :hookah:

Mon, you're AK-48 buds look exactly like mine, I have to take a picture :)

Mon, I cannot watch it too much :Rasta:, it hurts my eyes :smokin: but I would definitely try one of these :goodjob: but as I said I cannot watch it :hookah:

Mon, you're AK-48 buds look exactly like mine, I have to take a picture :)

Yeah, the AK-48 is some nice bud.

:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom