Prescription Blend Nutrients: Discussion, Pics & Test Growers Wanted

Hi friends little before and after a week's 1/2 veg feed.

Your girls can not be any happier than when using this line of products.

Healthy, flourishing and vivacious plants-ALWAYS!

Today was the 1st real feed besides transplant for these young girls and I wanted to showcase these fantastic nutrients in doing so

BEFORE A FULL FEED:

20220530_075003.jpg

2 HOURS AFTER A FULL FEED:

20220530_134855.jpg

Aloha prescription blend! I sent you guys a message.

Where can I buy a set of the 1 liter hard bottles? I'm going through 4 1/2 gallons of solution every other day right now and the little bags may not cut it!

Thanks!

When I received my Prescription Blend, Abby (Hindu Kush) was about 6 weeks old and in rough shape. I had already lost the bottom two nodes and I wasn't sure she was going to make it. As soon as she started to get her Prescription Blend regularly she exploded in growth! She ended up yielding a little over 8oz. I'm a Prescription Blend user for life!

Not recently @Braddah Waiheesohai did you try messaging them, I know you mentioned that you reached out a fee weeks ago
I did message them, I'll try and track down their business email. I need to order more nutrients soon, but I would need 4 of their kits on Amazon to finish out my current grow and I'm hoping there's a solution that's better for the environment. Thanks @Krissi1982

I did message them, I'll try and track down their business email. I need to order more nutrients soon, but I would need 4 of their kits on Amazon to finish out my current grow and I'm hoping there's a solution that's better for the environment. Thanks @Krissi1982
I'm sure they will send you the big jugs just for that reason. Sorry I hadn't heard from them recently to offer any help

@Prescription Blend or anyone else who can advise.

I've been bottom feeding via wick the PB nutes to my amended soil at 50% strength .
Will there still be some sort of salt build up that will need to be flushed?
The plants are looking real healthy.

@Prescription Blend or anyone else who can advise.

I've been bottom feeding via wick the PB nutes to my amended soil at 50% strength .
Will there still be some sort of salt build up that will need to be flushed?
The plants are looking real healthy.

I don't imagine at 50% you will get a lot of sediment left in the root zone. :Namaste:
Do you get runoff?
I fed full strength Rx in flower, daily in soil.
But I had good run off.
It was fantastic, no deficiencies.
I can't remember does the Rx schedule recommend a flush prior to harvest?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I don't imagine at 50% you will get a lot of sediment left in the root zone. :Namaste:
Do you get runoff?
I fed full strength Rx in flower, daily in soil.
But I had good run off.
It was fantastic, no deficiencies.
I can't remember does the Rx schedule recommend a flush prior to harvest?

Bill284 😎

Bill I don't get any run off since I've been feeding bottom only and that's why I'm asking about build up since there is never anything to cause a runoff.

The feeding chart says; an optional flushing can preformed at the end of the flowering cycle by replacing the flowering week 8 feed with ph adjusted water. Not sure if this would help since it's not flushing out any salt build up by wicking up water.

Bill I don't get any run off since I've been feeding bottom only and that's why I'm asking about build up since there is never anything to cause a runoff.

The feeding chart says; an optional flushing can preformed at the end of the flowering cycle by replacing the flowering week 8 feed with ph adjusted water. Not sure if this would help since it's not flushing out any salt build up by wicking up water.
My apologies. :Namaste:
You did say that, I remember reading.
I think that Method is the very definition of runoff. :thumb:
At 50% I wouldn't worry.
Girls look great.
If anything I'm in favor 9f more nutrients, but that's just me.
I think you will be ok as far as a flush goes.
Keep on trucking. ;)

Bill284 😎

This is a set of nutes I have seen others use and get great results with ,,
Have also wanted to try it but the misses is stuck in her nute regime,,because she got a great result on her blueberry,,,since then she is rigid in wot she uses ,,so if u have room for anymore test growers would love to try out your nute regime

Hello, I will be running my first grow starting by seed. I will be using PB frow start to finish and have 6 seeds germinated 2 have broken ground, as soon I have new leaves I will start Core A&B. This is my second year at 420 and my first grow was from a gifted plant. I used Advance Nutrition, with the help from everyone here it turned out good and I learned a lot. This time is a new ball game with the germination and all. Prescription Blend was recommended by my friends here at 420 it seems like it is straight forward I bought my PB at Amazon and hope the one kit I bought will be enough you are welcome to follow my grow at Keith's first Plant or Keith's first grow, if you want, I will let you at Prescription Blend know how it goes. AN was OK to use once Shed got me going with the right blend of things. I hope PB will be much better as far as quality of plants and ease of using. We will see. The price for Prescription Blend was about the same to start the only problem is I ran out of Advance Nutrition during the grow, and I hope this does not happen with Prescription Blend although I will be growing more than one plant 2 or 3 will be enough for me. If I need more PB I hope, I can get a deal being part of 420. I ordered my Nuts before asking for a deal last year. If needed, can you do one this year I will ask before buying just in case.

Hello, I will be running my first grow starting by seed. I will be using PB frow start to finish and have 6 seeds germinated 2 have broken ground, as soon I have new leaves I will start Core A&B. This is my second year at 420 and my first grow was from a gifted plant. I used Advance Nutrition, with the help from everyone here it turned out good and I learned a lot. This time is a new ball game with the germination and all. Prescription Blend was recommended by my friends here at 420 it seems like it is straight forward I bought my PB at Amazon and hope the one kit I bought will be enough you are welcome to follow my grow at Keith's first Plant or Keith's first grow, if you want, I will let you at Prescription Blend know how it goes. AN was OK to use once Shed got me going with the right blend of things. I hope PB will be much better as far as quality of plants and ease of using. We will see. The price for Prescription Blend was about the same to start the only problem is I ran out of Advance Nutrition during the grow, and I hope this does not happen with Prescription Blend although I will be growing more than one plant 2 or 3 will be enough for me. If I need more PB I hope, I can get a deal being part of 420. I ordered my Nuts before asking for a deal last year. If needed, can you do one this year I will ask before buying just in case.
Hey Keith I’m happy to see you back and I’m using @Prescription Blend for my current grow. My plants love it and it’s really ez to use. I’m gonna follow your grow and know yer going do great. Happy growing bro. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom