Psychedelic fruity indica strains?

Fruity goes a long way these days. Some fruity strains have a sweet flavor while others are dank. Fruity indica's and sativa's.
Even strong is relative. My favorite sativa right now is strong but it wouldn't seem that way in the face of a mostly indica.
My best strain for fruity smell with lots of power is Critical.

Hello @Jackalope

Iv never really tried a fruity strain, im going to grow in soil and try stay as organic as i can, i was going to grow 2 but i think im going to do 3, my tent i will be growing in is only a 90x60x90 tent so im going to try scrog 3 each will have 30x60cm grow space.

So ic tried critical, got some but not the best, my body doesnt reslly like the sativa effects, i want a nice tasting strain, i tend to cure for around 4-8 weeks so hoping that adds to the flavour.

Flavor will become fuller and more pronounced with a cure. Some strains the flavor will change as time goes by improving that way. If flavor is not there you can't cured it in. Curing mostly gets rid of harshness and gives you a better burn.
The Berry and Mango type smells and flavors should come with indica effects. Flavor profiles can improve with indicas also. I find the flavors of sweet strains mostly go unnoticed. Blueberry is good for this but it can show adverse sativa effects at times. Mostly from the Thai genetics and it only seem to show up when you have smoked a lot.

Back
Top Bottom