Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

Thats my brf pftek tubs arrived will inoculate tomorrow, gonna b cleaning an sterilization for rest of night
20210222_214653.jpg
20210222_214631.jpg

20210222_215714.jpg

Gonna have to pray to the big old shroom god :adore:
I'm thinkin 1ml into each port or a little over ,,is it possible to add to much out the spore syringe?? Just curious
Any last minute adjustments to setting up tubs any help at all would b appreciated

If you aren't using a SAB... find a nice corner of the house that you can clean and close the door so no drafts and or HVAC systems off and no fans. You can do this without a SAB, I have in the past just flaming the needle, let it cool for a few seconds so it's not glowing red hot and stick. I would recommend a SAB, only since I do things differently these days, but again, Can and HAS been done without One. It looks like you have a vial that you will have to draw out with a needle, just get everything ready and prepared before you do anything. Good Luck... you GOT this.

Are you just steam sterilizing the BRF tubs?

Yeah I got a SAB ,glass n cardboard for sides the pftek tubs came pre sterilised,,should that b enuff ?? Or should I self steralize
An should I use the whole 10ml amp into the 3 brf cakes,or is it worth saving a few ml for another time ??

Oh ok, if they are pre-sterilized you are Good 2 Go. 2-3cc's should be perfect. Unless you want to save a few drops for AGAR plates(if that's your thing) I would just finish it. You will probably end up with about a CC or two(leftover) anyway so just spread it out through the 3 jars. 70% ISO Alcohol and Go to Work. All the best. :ganjamon:

Since you have a SAB... you won't have to flame the needle when you draw the liquid since the needle is pre-sterilized as well. To be extra safe, you could flame the needle after each jar, I usually don't, but it won't hurt and is precautionary.

Thanks Johnnie,,this will b first time using brf pftek. sterilised needle between every inoculation an injected 1.5ml to each port ,2 for each pot put micropore tape over each port ( not necessary as they self healing ports but had it sitting there)
I then put them in my grow tent under cardboard box with a few holes in bottom of box for ventilation i keep the tent at 25-°c during the day and 18--20°c during the night
If there's anything I'm doin wrong or good do better at pls feel free to educate me in the way of the shroom :Namaste: lol

Was left with 1ml of solution so I stuck it into uncle bens brown rice an put 2 holes at the top an covered with micropore an gave to friend who showed interest in the whole process and not just the final product so I wish him all the best :goodluck:

Thanks Johnnie,,this will b first time using brf pftek. sterilised needle between every inoculation an injected 1.5ml to each port ,2 for each pot put micropore tape over each port ( not necessary as they self healing ports but had it sitting there)
I then put them in my grow tent under cardboard box with a few holes in bottom of box for ventilation i keep the tent at 25-°c during the day and 18--20°c during the night
If there's anything I'm doin wrong or good do better at pls feel free to educate me in the way of the shroom :Namaste: lol

Was left with 1ml of solution so I stuck it into uncle bens brown rice an put 2 holes at the top an covered with micropore an gave to friend who showed interest in the whole process and not just the final product so I wish him all the best :goodluck:
You did this in a SAB which isn't necessary really with self healing injection ports and flaming the needle. Your process sounds like a Winner to me. I do everything in a SAB now, but 5 years ago(or more), flame and stick in a draft free corner of a room with no fans or anything no issues. Flaming needle is the key. I don't even use a needle in a SAB lately, just pop the cap and squirt in jar, or AGAR to grain. It's a good thing you are working in a SAB right off the bat, very nice, you are off to a well thought out start!

Let Us know how the Uncle Ben's turns out... Definitely curious. :D

Yeah I'm curious how uncle bens works out ,,I been looking at agar jars pre made was wondering if they r as good as it sounds

I think the Golden Teacher is done but looks like I got one more small flush (#7) coming out of the B+.
Its only about 3 or 4 shrooms It appears.
Holy lord 7 flushes thts crazy lol. Nice job tho 4 real congrats. So what did u get for a final dry weight on all of the b+ flushes or did u not check? Im hoping to get enuf with my nex monotub or my next flush with this tub altho i doubt this tub will produce enuf to make some bluejuice. I cant wait to try it out lol. It will be nice to not have to get a mouth full of dried dusty ass jus to trip lmao. They actually dnt taste as bad as they did wen i was growing up hahaha. Those really did smell like shit an taste jus freakn horrible lmao. But yea i jus dnt really care for the flavor tht much personally. So the juice idea kinda appeals to me jus gotta try it now haha.

Holy lord 7 flushes thts crazy lol. Nice job tho 4 real congrats. So what did u get for a final dry weight on all of the b+ flushes or did u not check? Im hoping to get enuf with my nex monotub or my next flush with this tub altho i doubt this tub will produce enuf to make some bluejuice. I cant wait to try it out lol. It will be nice to not have to get a mouth full of dried dusty ass jus to trip lmao. They actually dnt taste as bad as they did wen i was growing up hahaha. Those really did smell like shit an taste jus freakn horrible lmao. But yea i jus dnt really care for the flavor tht much personally. So the juice idea kinda appeals to me jus gotta try it now haha.
I think I got just over 4,280 gr fresh.
Should be around 420gr cracker dry

IMG_20210221_091838.jpg
IMG_20210221_091753.jpg
IMG_20210221_091749.jpg

Found these stink horns in the park near my house. Man i wish I was tripping at the time

Oh hey those look really kool. Wen u say stink horn is tht cuz they actually stink when growing? Also are those an edible kind or no?

You did this in a SAB which isn't necessary really with self healing injection ports and flaming the needle. Your process sounds like a Winner to me. I do everything in a SAB now, but 5 years ago(or more), flame and stick in a draft free corner of a room with no fans or anything no issues. Flaming needle is the key. I don't even use a needle in a SAB lately, just pop the cap and squirt in jar, or AGAR to grain. It's a good thing you are working in a SAB right off the bat, very nice, you are off to a well thought out start!

Let Us know how the Uncle Ben's turns out... Definitely curious. :D

Im curious about doing the multispore drip onto agar. Ive done it a few times now with a few different strains an everytime i try alil squirt onto agar it never grows anything. Why is tht happening an never grows any mycelium? I wasnt sure if i was letting it get to hot around the base of the needle from flaming to long maybe an burnd up all the spores or sumthn or what but i never get them to take off wen i put them on agar.

I think I got just over 4,280 gr fresh.
Should be around 420gr cracker dry
I cant wait till i start getting tubs to turn out like tht nice job. How many grain jars did u use in with ur substrate?

Oh hey those look really kool. Wen u say stink horn is tht cuz they actually stink when growing? Also are those an edible kind or no?

Im curious about doing the multispore drip onto agar. Ive done it a few times now with a few different strains an everytime i try alil squirt onto agar it never grows anything. Why is tht happening an never grows any mycelium? I wasnt sure if i was letting it get to hot around the base of the needle from flaming to long maybe an burnd up all the spores or sumthn or what but i never get them to take off wen i put them on agar.

I cant wait till i start getting tubs to turn out like tht nice job. How many grain jars did u use in with ur substrate?
I used one 3 pound bag for 12 pounds of substrate

Getting a little stagnant in here... Lets THROW some pictures UP... It's been awhile.

View media item 1816951
View media item 1816952
View media item 1816953
View media item 1816954Yesterday Morning
View media item 1816959THis Morning.. 4 Decaps towards the right...
some backup Prints

View media item 1816958Beautiful White stems and thick, this tray would of done better
if It didn't get to moist and wet. Completely my fault, but she's
back on track. If your stems are soggy/yellowish color, too wet and Increase
FAE. TIP for the DaY!

View media item 1816955
View media item 1816956
View media item 1816957

Getting a little stagnant in here... Lets THROW some pictures UP... It's been awhile.

View media item 1816951
View media item 1816952
View media item 1816953
View media item 1816954Yesterday Morning
View media item 1816959THis Morning.. 4 Decaps towards the right...
some backup Prints

View media item 1816958Beautiful White stems and thick, this tray would of done better
if It didn't get to moist and wet. Completely my fault, but she's
back on track. If your stems are soggy/yellowish color, too wet and Increase
FAE. TIP for the DaY!

View media item 1816955
View media item 1816956
View media item 1816957

Dam bro thts a nice lookn canopy congrats. Can u get a monotub spawned with multispore to fill up from one side to the other of the tub if u jus use enuf spawn or do u need to isolate ur spores onto agar b4 u will be able to get tubs to look like tht?

So managed to find some micropore tape at the local pharmacy n was wondering if this is the right stuff to use?

N i was doin sum work yesterday in the garden n decided to take some cactus clones here they are. I thought they looked kinda cool with the colored balls an spikes lol.
View media item 1816924
View media item 1816923
These i thought were kool with the pink spikes on em.
View media item 1816922
View media item 1816921

That's the right stuff... the micropore tape. You can get some really good flushes and canopies with MS, but it's tough to get a FULL one without Isolating. My F+ is starting to blob up and didn't have a wetness issue like the TAZ, it should do REAL well(excited for a new strain). I have some other stuff brewing as well, always playin' with something. I'm working on something special... hopefully it goes well.. STAY Tuned!

Back
Top Bottom